News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

ORAS if you already have smash for 3ds. Well ORAS anyways really.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FierceDeity

Idk, I think it depends how much you want to play with friends. My instinctual answer is "get both", but I honestly can't wait to relive the feeling of having massive smash-fests. Really, both games are literally remakes of their predecessors (in GLORIOUS HIGHER-DEF) with a few changed/added elements. Not to downplay either, as these things are still considerably different, but it really depends on the differences you care most about. ORAS is obviously a more drastic shift from gen 3 than will be the wii u smash from 3ds smash, but to be honest the hardware possibility of "not requiring multiple copies of the game in order to play with friends on a comparatively tiny screen" is more significant to me.

ALSO STAGE CREATOR
ALSO 8-PERSON CLUSTERFUCKS

Waddle Bro

As much of a Pokemon freak I am I've been waiting for a new Smash years upon years, not even bloody kidding so that's why I'd go with smash.

ALSO FUCK AMERICA FOR GETTING BOTH A WEEK EARLIER. THIS IS WHY EVERYBODY HATES YOU.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 15, 2014, 03:15:38 PMAs much of a Pokemon freak I am I've been waiting for a new Smash years upon years, not even bloody kidding so that's why I'd go with smash.

ALSO FUCK AMERICA FOR GETTING BOTH A WEEK EARLIER. THIS IS WHY EVERYBODY HATES YOU.

You got Azran Legacy four months before us and PLVAA six months before us. I don't really care

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 15, 2014, 03:15:38 PMAs much of a Pokemon freak I am I've been waiting for a new Smash years upon years, not even bloody kidding so that's why I'd go with smash.

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

I just realized I still haven't spent my birthday money yet so I can actually get both! Yay birthdays
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom

FierceDeity

Basically anyone who wants to play non-Nintendo games with superior hardware/affordability in comparison to their console equivalents?

SlowPokemon