News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Plus anything past the S3 is a friggin' brick. Seriously, smart phones are getting way too damn big.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 28, 2014, 04:08:54 PMwhoever you talked to was a diehard apple fan
they don't even play emulators

I don't consider emulators as mobile games.  I don't think anybody would consider that actually.. :P

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

OK, it's between whatever the newest galaxy is and an iPhone 5S. I like the galaxy better as a phone, but the iPhone seems to have better apps.

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 28, 2014, 06:49:59 PMOK, it's between whatever the newest galaxy is and an iPhone 5S. I like the galaxy better as a phone, but the iPhone seems to have better apps.
Apple makes you pay for 99% of stuff that would be free anywhere else.
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Even if you got an iphone, I would say wait a few months for the new one.  Most all general apps are the exact same for both devices, there might just be a few exclusive games that you may find.

You just have to decide which interface you like most and whether you want to pay the Apple tax.

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Actually, I'd rather get an iPhone 5S than 6. The S series is basically the phone before, but with better hardware and a much more stable system, e.g. fixing all the glitches of the previous phone. And the only game I actually want right now is Phoenix wright, which happens to be exclusively on iOS

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on August 25, 2014, 05:46:29 PM...If you guys can keep a secret, I'll tell you what I'm playing. :3

and then we ignored you xD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SlowPokemon

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 29, 2014, 05:04:53 AMActually, I'd rather get an iPhone 5S than 6. The S series is basically the phone before, but with better hardware and a much more stable system, e.g. fixing all the glitches of the previous phone. And the only game I actually want right now is Phoenix wright, which happens to be exclusively on iOS

I mean do what you want, but I'd recommend waiting for the 3DS ports of Phoenix Wright. I've played through the iOS one and it's definitely passable but it's also the worst version of the game. Not to mention they're proofreading the script and updating the graphics for the 3DS one ;o
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 29, 2014, 06:04:53 AMI mean do what you want, but I'd recommend waiting for the 3DS ports of Phoenix Wright. I've played through the iOS one and it's definitely passable but it's also the worst version of the game. Not to mention they're proofreading the script and updating the graphics for the 3DS one ;o
OK. It's also cheaper, but if the 3DS version is that much better, then I might just wait for that.

Sebastian

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Sebastian

Pit0010

Just bought Prof vs wright...even though it came out for me during March XD
A game to binge on after exams~ phew!

and I also got Just Dance 4...gonna shake my boody for the first time xDDDD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Pit0010 on August 31, 2014, 12:59:21 AMand I also got Just Dance 4...gonna shake my boody for the first time xDDDD
you should have gotten the 2014 one so we could've played together :(