News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 10, 2014, 05:11:17 PMYOU DIE RIGHT NOW
Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey.
One is always aware that it lies in wait.
Though life is merely a journey to the grave,
it must not be undertaken without hope.
Only then will a traveler's story live on,
cherished by those who bid him farewell.

Maelstrom

Earthbound. This game is so weird....

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FierceDeity

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 10, 2014, 08:25:04 PMEarthbound. This game is so weird....

I have never laughed so hard in a game as when I got to Saturn Valley

InfinitySoul

Been playing Bravery Default! I think this jrpg's is one of the best!

Maelstrom

Quote from: InfinitySoul on August 11, 2014, 06:00:15 AMBeen playing Bravery Default! I think this jrpg is one of the best!
YAY! Someone else plays it!!!!!  ;D  It's so good!

And an earthbound quote;
*talks to dog*
"Woof! Woof! (I'm Ruffini the dog. I'm being possessed by the spirit of the game designer... (RUFF!)....."
*backs away slowly*

SlowPokemon

Crap I have EarthBound on my Wii U and just realized I never finished it...

BLUEFLOWER I SUMMON THEE AND THY KNOWLEDGE OF MOTHER

Should I restart entirely since it's been a few months since I've played it?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Only if you want to. I personally see no need to as you haven't even gotten all that far.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Someone recommend me some Wii games...
I'm gettin' tired of the ones I have?
And WiiU? Not sure what to get...

Maelstrom

Xenoblade Chronicles -- Haven't played yet, but heard incredible things about it.
Metroid Prime Trilogy -- Highly, highly recommended.
Chrono Trigger -- Wii VC -- Best SNES RPG ever. It's actually more action oriented than most classic rpgs
Super Metroid -- Wii U VC -- Simply incredible, but difficult for a beginner in platform shooters.

Sebastian

Hmmm...ok :)
I like strategy and adventure games also.

Maelstrom

Then definitely Metroid Prime Trilogy. It's still $40, but it has 3 games in one, with boosted graphics and the quite good controls from prime 3. There is just a sense of exploration in the first two (but especially the first) that it's up to you without anyone else to tell you what to do, but the game will gently remind you from time to time if you get lost.

edit: for strategy, I'd recommend Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, but the price has gone back up to $90+, it's a direct sequel to the previous entry, it's brutally difficult, and it's not beginner friendly. If you have a 3DS, pick up FE: Awakening. It's the most beginner friendly entry in the series.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 11, 2014, 08:47:35 AMSomeone recommend me some Wii games...
I'm gettin' tired of the ones I have?
And WiiU? Not sure what to get...

Wii U.... I've heard The Wonderful 101 is great, but I haven't played it so I'm not sure. Wind Waker HD is good if you like Zelda. EarthBound is on virtual console.

There are a few good games for Wii, not that you should get anything non-Nintendo. The Ace attorney trilogy is on the Wii shop, and those are my favorite games of anything so if you're interested, try out "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney." It's an adventure game and I see you like those. There are also the Mario Galaxy games and I've heard Twilight Princess is good.

Sebastian

Got Super Mario Galaxy recently. Cant find the 2nd anywhere for cheap...
I might get Xenoblade Chronicles and Im getting Wind Waker for sure.
Fire Emblem I'll check out. Never really liked Ace Attorney

SlowPokemon

Meh, the only people who don't like ace attorney have never finished an ace attorney game, so I don't really take offense.