News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Once you get a ton of weapons, fusing them is really rewarding for online stuff and higher intensity levels. (Balancing becomes an issue when you start working in traits (freaking Magnus Club)). Until you beat the game, don't worry about fusing anything. Just find the weapon you're most comfortable with.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on July 24, 2014, 07:52:01 PMWell, I bought Kid Icarus: Uprising the other day because it was so cheap AND brand-new! I really like it, actually! I thought I'd die with the controls because I'm left-handed, but after having to play that EV Training minigame with my right hand in Pokemon X, I didn't have a problem. :D

Gosh, it's a fabulous game! I love the humour and the graphics especially. The weapon upgrades and fusing stuff is a bit too complex for me to get my head around (I've never played anything with a greater complexity than a Mario game), but I'll get there. It kinda reminds be of the Super Smash Bros series with the way it's laid out, but I kinda guess that's because Sakurai was the director of this game. :P

Hani, I know you'll be proud of me! ^^

Bloody proud! (y)

You see 'me' running around shooting and smashing everyone nyes?? xDD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 24, 2014, 07:16:06 AMI've already got like 3 triforce shards, and every chart :D
but I accidentally opened a heart piece :/
I think we'll say that doesn't count.

haha yes~ that shall not count  ::)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Sebastian

Just got Super Mario Galaxy, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Mario Power Tennis in the mail!!  ;D
Buy 2 Wii/DS games get one free deal with Gamestop.

Maelstrom

I'd say Galaxy is the best of the bunch. I still need Xenoblade Chronicles.....

Maelstrom

And I started Golden Sun (VC) over vacation. It's fun, a little, simplified, and has so much text it sometimes feels like a visual novel.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

From Chrono Trigger and the majority of the JRPGs I play, mostly because 75% of menu options, battle options, and dialogue choices are represended with pictures along with the words, as if aiming for a younger audience that probably would quit at the first few walls of text anyway.

SlowPokemon

I think you mean that it's simpler compared to those other series, as Golden Sun isn't simplified from anything in particular.

Nitpicky but eh

Also I've been playing Crimson Shroud, it's very neat.

mikey

I finally got a game over fighting Puppet Ganon.
All was just swell until the third phase.  He started swirling around me super fast and when he hit me, I got stuck on him and kept getting damaged until I died.
I don't remember him ever doing that.
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

I have been replaying Twilight Princess using Dolphin and the cheapo refurb wiimote I got from Nintendo

works pretty swell and that game is da bomb arrow

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Cool! You can stick the first 3 games in your signature by copying the script in the options menu, btw.

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 28, 2014, 06:30:31 PMCool! You can stick the first 3 games in your signature by copying the script in the options menu, btw.
Ok Thanks! :)

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 30, 2014, 08:01:37 AMDKCR3D. I hate rocket barrels.

Okay I played up to the world 2 boss and damn that game is hard! But it's a lot of fun!