News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Hmm...still trying to decide what console to get. I'm torn between the PS4 and the WiiU...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

As of now, the Wii U. If you like multiplats and don't have a PC, get a PS4, but you'll be waiting a while. The Xbone seems better now with sunset overdrive, but there's not enough on either to convince me.

SuperFireKirby

Wii U if you want worn out rehashes of Mario games or Smash Bros. PS4 for everything else.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

Actually, make your decision after E3. It'll be easier. :P

ulrira35

Oracle of Seasons. Gonna start up that linked game! Also, Kid Icarus: of Myths and Monsters. As you can tell, I've got the nostalgia bug, and bad enough to arrange every track from these games already not on the site. More on that to come, because fortunately, I just got Finale 2014!  ;D God help me as I power through the infamously arduous installation process. Anyone else been playing the oldies recently?

Maelstrom

Let's see. I STILL need to finish the final boss in Majora's Mask and Intrusion 2.
Just got Mirror's Edge. Pretty good for $5, but I keep having some screen-tearing issues, but it won't let me change any graphics options.
I'm on the Ice Palace or whatever the ice dungeon is called in Link to the Past
Mario Kart 8 is awesome
And FEZ is fun, but is a pain to explore everything before moving on.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 04, 2014, 09:37:54 AMHmm...still trying to decide what console to get. I'm torn between the PS4 and the WiiU...
Just wait until the E3 is over and decide then.

Petpetfood

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 04, 2014, 09:37:54 AMHmm...still trying to decide what console to get. I'm torn between the PS4 and the WiiU...
Wii U for sure :)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

I wouldn't bother buying any nextgen yet unless there's some sort of supersale since there aren't enough games on any of them to justify a purchase.

Of course, E3 **should** give you some better idea, but we'll see...

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

Quote from: ulrira35 on June 04, 2014, 10:35:12 PMOracle of Seasons. Gonna start up that linked game!

Awwwwwww yeeeeeeaaahhhhhhhhhh

Olimar12345

Quote from: ulrira35 on June 04, 2014, 10:35:12 PMAnyone else been playing the oldies recently?

I have! I recently purchased a copy of the Goonies II for the NES on eBay, and have been reclaiming my childhood, one Goonie at a time!

"OUCH! WHAT DO YOU DO?"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GaryOak

It is time

My last save was still there, I don't remember when that was played. I had a team that was trying to be the same than my very first team in 1999. That was pretty much 50lv Kadabra and 5 useless 30lv somethings. I couldn't beat the Elite Four with that but my brother could. I probably couldn't get past even Lorelei lol.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary