News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Intrusion 2 (from humble bundle)
Because if shooting a machine gun on the back of a wolf at flying mechanical octopuses isn't fun, I don't know what is.
And wonky physics.

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 26, 2014, 11:42:10 PMVideo games are 4 nerds anyway. LEARN HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE REAL MEN.
Haha! I play football with some friends all the time.
Funniest thing that happened when we were playing one day was when Katie (about 117 lbs; 5'4 ft.; 16 years old) got tackled by Nathan (175 lbs; 6'2 ft.; 17 years old)! I'm surprised her guts didnt fly out LOL  ;D  She was sore for the next month and got multiple bruises. :-\ OUCH!

Yugi

guys I did it

I finally did it

I beat long live the queen.

Nebbles

Mario Kart 8! It's really great so far, damn.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pit0010

I couldn't get my mario kart copy today! :<<<<<

But Imma get it trwm! BUT I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER DAY...GAHHH
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

jegilmer

Yeahhhh Mario Kart 8!!!

I'm really loving these throwback maps!

Network ID: bikerider94

Dude

why are you people not posting your nnids

Nebbles

My nnid is Nebbles, just add me and then we can race aw yeah
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

MaestroUGC

We have a topic for the NNIDs, you know. A nice place to keep track of them all.

http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=5627.0
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

jegilmer

I'm still sucky at this game. Haha, but feel free to add me if you want

Pit0010

haha I FINALLY GOT IT! :D and I got a free DK figurine hehehe

Gonna race tonight! AWWWYEAH
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

WELL, I GOT MY WII U. IT'S PRETTY COOL, I'LL GIVE IT THAT. Hahaha! I really like it, actually, and so do my brothers! We've been working through a number of the games I purchased that were on sale! It was good, actually. I think I would've gotten bored if we'd only had one game to play... Unless it was Super Mario 3D World. Sweet Jesus... XD

Nintendo Land: Now this is a fun game! My brothers and I were checking out all the multiplayer games and nearly died of laughter whilst attempting the Mario Chase minigame! I lasted about 15 seconds the first time... Oh gosh, we were crying by the end of it. Same with the Luigi's Mansion one, too! I'd creep up behind 'em when they went to get a battery and scare the bejeesus outta them! :P And all the other minigames are heaps of fun too! The DK one is hilarious: "Whoooa, whoa, WHOAAAAAA!!! Aw, I died." XDDD

New Super Mario Bros. U: Yep, plenty of fun as usual. After conquering all the previous ones, we kinda get how these games work. Fun, nonetheless! The fact that I can place platforms whilst playing and help my my fellow explorers is nice, too!

New Super Luigi U: They still had a hard-copy of this in store, thankfully! OMG IT'S CHAOTIC!! Talk about shedding lives. Half the time I just went into a bubble and placed platforms to help my bros get the star coins along the way... Best moment to date was the first Boom-Boom Tower where I died in less than a second after starting the level... Immediately jumped into a fire rod above... XD

Super Mario 3D World: This is definitely the best Mario game I've ever played. This x3 when playing with my bros! Actually, Shea really loves this game and he hates pretty much anything Mario, so that's saying something! XD Yeah, just a superb game all-round. We're currently up to World 3 with 100% obtained from all the previous levels, so I think we're doing well! I suppose the only thing I don't like about this game is the lack of perception... It's better than the Galaxy series *shudder* but still not as spot-on as 3D Land. Plus, the controls confuse me. The Wii U gamepad's close to a handheld, which is good for me, but I still get confused. *long-jumps off an edge* XDDD

Mario Kart 8: Now THIS is a fabulous game! I really love all the new courses and the line-up of older courses is superb! The graphics make me drool the whole time... XD Does anyone else find the cups in this game to be insanely easy? I haven't even had to try to get triple-star rank on all the cups... It's a bit strange 'cause usually I find 150cc and Mirror pretty darn hard... Also, I kinda like the fact that you can't store another item after bringing out your first one. It stops people like me from getting in front and creating an almost unbreakable wall of defense behind me. :P Not that it matters. I'll never be playing online anyway. XD Also, kinda pissed at how the 'handling' of your vehicle is now based off handling AND grip... I can't seem to find a good combination that allows me to have the sharp handling of my kart in MK7 without sliding all over the place on all the off-road tracks... Any suggestions? I've been using The Duke (bike) and the Teddy-Bear Buddy with the Slim Wheels... I can't seem to get any better than 3/5 for Handling and Grip at the same time. Also, the Wii U gamepad's an arse because I sometimes drift in the exact opposite direction I pressed. Happened on the Wii, too.  >:(

...Sorry for all of that! I thought I'd share my new experiences with you all. Basically to sum it up, I love the Wii U but not as much as a handheld. I seem to have the same mentality for the games as well. If I'm playing with other people that are aiming for 100% such as my brothers, I'll do it! But if they're not playing, I don't care and probably won't even play the Wii U. I'd get bored not playing it with someone, actually. But, a huge congrats to Nintendo! You finally got me to buy your latest contraption and I do like it! Not as much as a 3DS, but it will suffice. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

Quote from: fingerz on June 03, 2014, 03:54:55 PMWELL, I GOT MY WII U. IT'S PRETTY COOL, I'LL GIVE IT THAT. Hahaha! I really like it, actually, and so do my brothers! We've been working through a number of the games I purchased that were on sale! It was good, actually. I think I would've gotten bored if we'd only had one game to play... Unless it was Super Mario 3D World. Sweet Jesus... XD

Nintendo Land: Now this is a fun game! My brothers and I were checking out all the multiplayer games and nearly died of laughter whilst attempting the Mario Chase minigame! I lasted about 15 seconds the first time... Oh gosh, we were crying by the end of it. Same with the Luigi's Mansion one, too! I'd creep up behind 'em when they went to get a battery and scare the bejeesus outta them! :P And all the other minigames are heaps of fun too! The DK one is hilarious: "Whoooa, whoa, WHOAAAAAA!!! Aw, I died." XDDD

New Super Mario Bros. U: Yep, plenty of fun as usual. After conquering all the previous ones, we kinda get how these games work. Fun, nonetheless! The fact that I can place platforms whilst playing and help my my fellow explorers is nice, too!

New Super Luigi U: They still had a hard-copy of this in store, thankfully! OMG IT'S CHAOTIC!! Talk about shedding lives. Half the time I just went into a bubble and placed platforms to help my bros get the star coins along the way... Best moment to date was the first Boom-Boom Tower where I died in less than a second after starting the level... Immediately jumped into a fire rod above... XD

Super Mario 3D World: This is definitely the best Mario game I've ever played. This x3 when playing with my bros! Actually, Shea really loves this game and he hates pretty much anything Mario, so that's saying something! XD Yeah, just a superb game all-round. We're currently up to World 3 with 100% obtained from all the previous levels, so I think we're doing well! I suppose the only thing I don't like about this game is the lack of perception... It's better than the Galaxy series *shudder* but still not as spot-on as 3D Land. Plus, the controls confuse me. The Wii U gamepad's close to a handheld, which is good for me, but I still get confused. *long-jumps off an edge* XDDD

Mario Kart 8: Now THIS is a fabulous game! I really love all the new courses and the line-up of older courses is superb! The graphics make me drool the whole time... XD Does anyone else find the cups in this game to be insanely easy? I haven't even had to try to get triple-star rank on all the cups... It's a bit strange 'cause usually I find 150cc and Mirror pretty darn hard... Also, I kinda like the fact that you can't store another item after bringing out your first one. It stops people like me from getting in front and creating an almost unbreakable wall of defense behind me. :P Not that it matters. I'll never be playing online anyway. XD Also, kinda pissed at how the 'handling' of your vehicle is now based off handling AND grip... I can't seem to find a good combination that allows me to have the sharp handling of my kart in MK7 without sliding all over the place on all the off-road tracks... Any suggestions? I've been using The Duke (bike) and the Teddy-Bear Buddy with the Slim Wheels... I can't seem to get any better than 3/5 for Handling and Grip at the same time. Also, the Wii U gamepad's an arse because I sometimes drift in the exact opposite direction I pressed. Happened on the Wii, too.  >:(

...Sorry for all of that! I thought I'd share my new experiences with you all. Basically to sum it up, I love the Wii U but not as much as a handheld. I seem to have the same mentality for the games as well. If I'm playing with other people that are aiming for 100% such as my brothers, I'll do it! But if they're not playing, I don't care and probably won't even play the Wii U. I'd get bored not playing it with someone, actually. But, a huge congrats to Nintendo! You finally got me to buy your latest contraption and I do like it! Not as much as a 3DS, but it will suffice. :P
Totally agree with you here :) A whole bunch of people think that Wii U is stupid and a waste of money, but I say to them," Go jump off a cliff!"
Especially Super Mario 3D World. GREAT GAME!! Its my 2nd favorite game ( My favorite being TTYD  :P) even though I played it only once :)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 04, 2014, 05:58:28 AMA whole bunch of people think that Wii U is stupid and a waste of money, but I say to them," Go jump off a cliff!"

I feel like you should write a self help book or something it would be so motivational
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.