News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I absolutely love that game. Possibly my favorite in the Layton series. Music is excellent too.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 17, 2012, 10:16:13 AMWait they released the sequel but not the original? Stupidd
This. SO MUCH

edit: Virtue: Last Reward will be released on 23rd. I don't know should I buy it. That bunny was freaking creepy.

SlowPokemon

It's so good. It will mess with your mind for a while. Still, 999 is better. Also, if it means anything, the bunny ended up being more hilarious than creepy for me. idk about the European voice, but the American voice was hilariously awesome.

vonpuppin

League of Legends, Osu!, Pikmins 1 and 2, Halo 4

SuperFireKirby

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock. Best game evurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Replaying Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask :) 'Twas a great game.

MaestroUGC

Prepping myself for a project in the near future by replaying Super Mario 64 and Donkey Kong 64.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Super Mario 64 is a great game. I grew up with it. But I didn't really appreciate it until I played the DS version. I think I like the DS version better tbh. There's more to do and it's more polished overall.

MaestroUGC

The DS version was fun, but trying to capture gameplay from it is balls-hard/expensive.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Zunawe

SM64 was my first real video game. And it was frustrating beyond belief. I couldn't beat that dumb penguin race for such a long time. Then I figured out that there's a point that you can jump off of and land about 30 seconds later in the race. That's only an example though. I still haven't collected all the stars. Just five more 100 coin ones.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Quote from: Zunawe on November 23, 2012, 10:06:35 PMSM64 was my first real video game. And it was frustrating beyond belief. I couldn't beat that dumb penguin race for such a long time. Then I figured out that there's a point that you can jump off of and land about 30 seconds later in the race. That's only an example though. I still haven't collected all the stars. Just five more 100 coin ones.
When I did that he accused me of cheating.

Zunawe

There are two shortcuts. One of them is built in purposefully, and if you use it while you're close to him, or something like that, he says you cheated. Near-ish the beginning, there's a curve you can jump off of that lets you land basically at the end if your aim is good. It's tricky though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

^Yeah, but when you use either one he accuses you of cheating. :/ You have to actually beat him.

Zunawe

Huh. I don't remember him doing that.

I program things