What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

DrP

Tepig > Oshawott > Snivy

Roz was right!

Winter

SlowPokemon

suck up

:D

Anyway, I found it pretty funny that after the Skyarrow bridge, there's the one athletic-looking girl who says something like, "Ouch! My legs are so sore after running that entire bridge...Umm, you don't have to look."

I lol'd

Hey, the hero/heroine in this game are like teenagers, right?

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

no, in Black and White they're older. I think I read that somewhere like when I first heard about the games.

Shadoninja

it was stated somewhere that they are indeed teenagers. I could look it up if you want.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Yep. I think theyre 12-14...

Nintendo really put in lots of thought to their older Pokémon fans from the old RBY days (when we were 5 and 6 when they came out). They wanted to get back the people from the early '90s (pre 1994) back into the Pokémon demographic.

fingerz

Well, as long as they do a good job at making these games and the Pokemon aren't that crappy, that's all I care about. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

GaryOak

Quote from: Roz~ on March 08, 2011, 08:57:45 AMHaven't played in a long while, but iirc... summon something :3

Ah, thankee. I almost tried that before but thought that 'nah, that would be too random'. My mind and this game don't cross. And nice hint there, Shado! Bravo, clap clap clap.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Olimar12345

oh man! i just picked up a copy of okamiden and its awesome!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

^A friend of mine bought that game, I'm probably going to borrow it when I have time to play vidya games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: olimar12345 on March 15, 2011, 05:46:37 PMoh man! i just picked up a copy of okamiden and its awesome!
That's the new Okami for the DS, right?

Is it anywhere near as good as the original?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!