News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I will be ordering Epic Yarn shortly!!! WOO!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I'm loading up Final Fantasy VI....... we'll see how this goes. I hope the intro isn't as long and unbearable as 12.

a lot of thunder clouds though.... going on 20 seconds of a repeating clip. don't mind the soundtrack one bit though.

Shadoninja

FFVI is the greatest game of all time.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

*sigh*

thank god! I picked the right game then, I was scared it would be pointless.

like 13. it was pretty and shiny and crisp, but the game played itself, you just pressed X over and over -.-

besides 13 and the firs 30 mins of 12, this will be my first Final Fantasy

Winter

I ended up with the japanese one...... time for attempt two :(

the american version is renamed Final Fantasy III?

i cant figure this out

Shadoninja

6 is named 3 because in america they didn't release final fantasy 2 3 and 5. when it came to release 4, america didn't have 2 or 3 thus it could cause confusion (not that there's already confusion).
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Ah I get it.

I see there's a guy named Kefka in this game, how odd...(Is this what KefkaticFanatic got his name from?)

and DAMNIT i saved over my save state while trying to figure out the whole save ordeal.

-.-

I'll get it someday.

DrP

DK Country Returns just shipped!!!

Next on the List:
1) Epic Yarn
2) The Other M
3) SM All-Stars
4) Skyward Sword (Amazon is already accepting preorders)
5) Wii Sports Resort
6) City Folk

Winter

SlowPokemon

^Animal Crossing Wii.

Also, I'm still playing Blue in addition to Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

^KH = win.

Not really playing anything atm... I have an emulator just for Pokemon TCG, but then again I have so many things to do for school I don't even have time to play. Screw this, I'll just bring my laptop an play during classes. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I got really far on Kingdom Hearts DS but never actually finished it (I think I got stuck on some boss) so I'm replaying it. :P Sea Salt ice cream...who knew it could be so nostalgic?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Doing a replay of Diablo II. This will actually be my first Barbarian run through of it, surprisingly enough.

Also on the side, I've been playing Dark Cloud 2 and replaying Kirby Epic: Yarn. And Quake Live. Lots and lots of that.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

I started replaying Super Mario Galaxy two days ago. Haven't played much games this year 'cause of military service, only Pokemon HeartGold and Final Fantasy VI.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary