News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

I want to buy Epic Yarn but I don't have money to spend on any game. ;__; Anyways I want to finish every game I started plying recently... there may be about 10 games I want to finish before buying any other one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

11 more days until I get teh monies!!! Then I might be able to gets a video game! (because I had to shell out thirty dollars for a Klosé book)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Roz~

Finally decided to continue my Platinum game. Just got past Solaceon Town.

KefkaticFanatic

In the middle of my third playthrough of Mass Effect 2.  Decided that the Mass Effect series games are my overall favorite.

me irl
[close]

DrP

The Game ill prolly get is DK Country Returns... I never played a DK Game, so it might be good

SlowPokemon

Me and my brother are playing NSMB Wii. I HATE the Desert world but it's all good fun.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 07, 2010, 01:26:03 AMThe Game ill prolly get is DK Country Returns... I never played a DK Game, so it might be good
The DK Country games are amazing, so hopefully this one won't be anything less than awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Can't wait for that game to come out too... hope it'll be as epic as Kirby!
Meh, I hate Pokemon Platinum. Boring game is boring. I just use the x900 rare candies to get through the game faster.

SuperFireKirby

I'm going to need more monies to purchase all these epic games.

Roz~

Same here. Unless I can get them for Christmas.

Sekter77

I didn't play any Donkey Kong Country until the GBA ports, but they are fantastic. However, I did play Donkey Kong Land 2 on the Game Boy; it was one of the first games for me. I'm planning on getting both Kirby and DK for Christmas. I sure won't have time to play at college and also because I'll be replaying Banjo-Tooie for the twentieth time when I get back home on break. I hope they're worth the wait! Especially Kirby because I've never played a Kirby game before.
Guitar and video games.

SuperFireKirby

YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED A KIRBY GAME BEFORE!?!?!?!?!?

I command you to go buy Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for the GBA this very instant!

It's a remake of the best Kirby game, Kirby's Adventure.

DrP

Technically, I haven't played a Kirby Game ever... except for like 1 world/level in Kirby 64