News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl is finally here!

Started by chipmunk884, March 09, 2008, 06:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

Shiny Boy

Well, I didn't get it today (darn) but Thursday is my next shot.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Lildigipoke2

i didn't preorder it, so i have to wait...and wait...and wait....i feel left out :(

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

musicguy49

SSE is kinda of boring since it's so repetitive. I only play it for the cinematics and to unlock characters...
The multiplayer is really great though. Even more when the online will be working!

Sirus

I just got my Wii on Sunday and i didnt get a BRAWL b/c it was sold out  :'(

Shiny Boy

That's too bad...up in our big city they have Brawl but no Wiis. Still. I mean, come on Nintendo, get on top of it.

naruto4051

I got Super smash bros. brawl at Mejier and they had like 10 copies in the case. I didn't even pre-order it!  ;D
I guess not that many people in my town own a Wii or was not interested in Super Smash Bros.  :P

sonic130

I got brawl on Sunday, but I just tried online today... and it lags a lot. It's not my connection because it works fine with mario strikers charged. Is it how far away the people I play are??? Does this happen to anyone else?

razer84

internet for me was okay, actually. it was a little laggy, but it wasn't awful.

damn commies.

Sirus

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on March 11, 2008, 07:45:06 AMThat's too bad...up in our big city they have Brawl but no Wiis. Still. I mean, come on Nintendo, get on top of it.
i live in a big city (Houston) but yeah they were all sold out  :P

sonic130

Quote from: razer84 on March 11, 2008, 03:15:14 PMinternet for me was okay, actually. it was a little laggy, but it wasn't awful.

Do you have a router. If you do, where is it, and where is your wii? Cause my wii is on the middle floor, and my router is 1 floor down.

Shiny Boy

I haven't played anything online yet, but my Wii gets internet fine. It moves pretty fast. I hope it's good enough.

razer84

Quote from: sonic130 on March 11, 2008, 08:10:27 PM
Quote from: razer84 on March 11, 2008, 03:15:14 PMinternet for me was okay, actually. it was a little laggy, but it wasn't awful.

Do you have a router. If you do, where is it, and where is your wii? Cause my wii is on the middle floor, and my router is 1 floor down.

i've already told you all that in some other thread... but yes i have a router and it is in the next room over from where my Wii is.

damn commies.

Ferak

Quote from: Sirus on March 11, 2008, 07:21:50 PM
Quote from: Silence of Darkness on March 11, 2008, 07:45:06 AMThat's too bad...up in our big city they have Brawl but no Wiis. Still. I mean, come on Nintendo, get on top of it.
i live in a big city (Houston) but yeah they were all sold out  :P

No way! I live in Houston (Katy) too!  ::)

Nakah

Yeah this game is definitely fucking awesome. The graphics are great for a Wii game, the controls are satisfactory, the new modes and old ones are great, an the music is phenomenal. I didn't like Melee much, but this definitely makes up for it. I don't like however that Bowser gets to turn into some colossal Bowser for his final attack thing. That's ridiculous with like Diddy.

~Nakah