News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What's the first game you've ever played?

Started by triforced1, July 07, 2009, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Hero of Trains

Mine was Pokemon Ranger for my DSlite. I still have it, and it still has my save file from back when I was 7. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Yug_Guy

First game I ever played was Super Mario 64, which I got for Christmas quite some years back...

...and then I put it aside because I liked Pokemon Stadium a lot better, and wouldn't pick it up again until I picked up the DS remake... *sigh *

Sebastian

Quote from: Yug_Guy on April 22, 2015, 09:28:49 PMFirst game I ever played was Super Mario 64, which I got for Christmas quite some years back
Same here! I got it on a Christmas some years back when it could still be bought at Walmart :p
I was a fool not to save the box.....

mikey

Quote from: Hero of Trains on April 22, 2015, 08:45:55 PMMine was Pokemon Ranger for my DSlite. I still have it, and it still has my save file from back when I was 7. :)
jeez you're young
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

E. Gadd Industries

Oh gosh.... It's been SO long...... Ummmm....... I would like to say Super Mario Sunshine, but I started playing when I was 3, so don't quote me on this. XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]