News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arrangements

Started by Olimar12345, July 03, 2009, 02:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

there are for the 1st five in the next update topic.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

heres my piano christmas medley, enjoy-Christmas medley: MUS Midi
Happy holidays! keep up tha good work!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Korados

Wonderful, just wonderful! ;D Thank you very much for this!

Taser9090

Yay, another medley!

It sounds amazing! A mix of VG, traditional, and modern music! Thanks for the medley :D

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Olimar12345

dahans

Unfortunately I haven't installed finale reader on this pc and I had to listen to the midi. (I hate midi files)
You love tchaikovsky, right? :D
I do like the medley very much. It sounds very christmasey! :D But IMO you could have been more creative with the arrangements. :D

Well done! :D (If shadoninja finishes his medley, we can make a special medley thread xD)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Epic medley you made here! :D I really enjoyed and I really like your style :D

Olimar12345

dahans: thanks-oh and YES I <3<3 TCHAIKOVSKY!!

UX: thanks, glad u liked it :)

fingerz

Olimar12345! I have to thank you so much for creating Linkebeck's Theme!! I LOVE IT!! You've made it sound wonderful and it's the exact same as the actual composition!
I only wonder, which Legend of Zelda game did you arrange it from, 'cause I have both the Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks OST's, and the only song that fits the arrangement you made it Linebeck III from Spirit Tracks...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

first of all, thanks!! second, i arranged the one from phantom hourglass-but they're both the same song, so u could call it whichever one u want i guess :)

watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSBLq9g6sSU at 5:58

fingerz

Hahaha! Whoops! I forgot they're both the same. I was wondering, what version of Finale or Composition program are you using? I'm using Finale Notepad 2008 but it seems limited...
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

ah, notepad...i remember those days... i used notepad for like 5 years, it wasnt until recently that i upgraded to printmusic. if ur looking to upgrade, id recomend printmusic-you'll never need anything else ;)

fingerz

spitllama

olimar12345 are you still going to arrange these pieces?

Cave Story "Gravity"
Cave Story "Last Cave"
Cave Story "Meltdown 2"
Hotel Dusk: Room 25 "Secrets"
Super Mario Galaxy 2 "Freezy Flake Galaxy"
Wii Channels "Forecast Channel: Title"
Wii Channels "Mii Channel"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on August 18, 2011, 04:01:14 PMolimar12345 are you still going to arrange these pieces?

Cave Story "Gravity"
Cave Story "Last Cave"
Cave Story "Meltdown 2"
Hotel Dusk: Room 25 "Bright Crystal"
Hotel Dusk: Room 25 "Secrets"
Super Mario Galaxy 2 "Freezy Flake Galaxy"
Wii Channels "Forecast Channel: Title"
Wii Channels "Mii Channel"
he finished bright crystal. it's on the site.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman