News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Best video game villains

Started by Petpetfood, July 01, 2009, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

but ballos was a pretty good villain too :)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

THEN HE IS ACCEPTABLE! HUZZAH!~!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Kamek was pretty menacing in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Im my opinion, the best villain is Porky, from the Earthbound/Mother series. At first, you think he´s dumb, but then is like: OMG! HE´S THE LEADER OF THE PIGMASK ARMY!  :o

Olimar12345

â†'â†'spoiler alert? lol.

SuperFireKirby

never planned on playing any of those games anyway. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

After some thinking I think that Ganondorf is the best. Seriously, he plays the organ! Just that makes him epic ;)
And the final battles with him is always epic (except in Oracle-series where he just looks insane). The TP battle was epic, especially the last part

SuperFireKirby

Emperor Griffon from Dark Cloud 2 was a beast because when you first fight him, he's a cute little bunny who launches deadly roses at you.

Cobraroll

ForGet aNy PreViOUS pOsts I MIght have MaDe In thIS tOPic on <insert topic subject here>. ThOSE of yOu who are a-we-some alReady knOW who the best Vil-Lain ever is. If you suc-ceed AT guEssing whO I am talking A-bout, you will BE re-war-ded with cake.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

King Dedede or the almighty Cobraroll!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 23, 2011, 12:52:45 PMForGet aNy PreViOUS pOsts I MIght have MaDe In thIS tOPic on <insert topic subject here>. ThOSE of yOu who are a-we-some alReady knOW who the best Vil-Lain ever is. If you suc-ceed AT guEssing whO I am talking A-bout, you will BE re-war-ded with cake.
Yes.

fingerz

Best video game villan ever: FAWFUL!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on February 14, 2011, 01:05:42 PMBest video game villan ever: FAWFUL!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 25, 2010, 09:41:56 AMFawful was THE epic villain. Same with the Shroobs. :)

You're mah buddy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.