News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Best video game villains

Started by Petpetfood, July 01, 2009, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

Giyga's from earthbound, he was so deadly.

triforced1

Skull Kid/ Majora's Mask in LoZ: MM. HE WANTS TO FREAKING CRUSH TERMINA WITH A MOON THAT HAS A FACE!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: triforced1 on July 04, 2009, 05:36:25 PMSkull Kid/ Majora's Mask in LoZ: MM. HE WANTS TO FREAKING CRUSH TERMINA WITH A MOON THAT HAS A FACE!
Definitely

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

Nightmare from Soulcaliber.  He fights with a friggin' Zweihander!

Dalonzo

Wesker from the RE series...and Alex from golden sun
badass

Brassman388

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 18, 2009, 01:18:53 AMWesker from the RE series

He was just annoying, he wouldn't shut up.

Pyre

mantis985

Wesker has the most annoying voice EVER.

Composer #40

That's what makes Wesker the best, he's annoying when he talks, annoying when you fight him, and can kill you in one hit!
Or do you prefer the strong, silent type that can kill you in one hit. ->Dark Flaz: Final Form from Phantasy Star Online.

It happens Every. Day!

Olimar12345

Mid boss from Disgaea-lol yeah right! he was pitiful.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

jimbob4260

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 02, 2009, 08:46:44 AMThe Greastest Villain ever in video gaming history has got to be Flotsam(Dark Cloud 2).
I AGREE

SirIngusBingus

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!