News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Best video game villains

Started by Petpetfood, July 01, 2009, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

I just thought I should start this topic.
I think Ganon in LoZ 64 was pretty cool.

SirIngusBingus

KEFKA PALAZZO

Hah, I even beat Gamer to it.

Also, Count Bleck, Mr. L.

GreekGeek

Miror B. He was just soooo retro :P

ALPRAS

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 01, 2009, 07:52:41 PMAlso, Count Bleck, Mr. L.

Damn, I wanted to say it :P

Also Robotnick (Sonic), Gruntilda (BK), Master hand (SSB), and probably others that i cant remember...

Petpetfood

I also liked Gruntilda (Forgot about her, my first game I played.) and Bowser from Super Mario 64.

Palagerini

I'd have to say my favorite would be Meta/regular Ridley from the Metroid Series. You fight him in almost every metroid game and he's always fun to fight. Also that he looks totally awesome!
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

The Greastest Villain ever in video gaming history has got to be Flotsam(Dark Cloud 2).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 02, 2009, 08:46:44 AMThe Greastest Villain ever in video gaming history has got to be Flotsam(Dark Cloud 2).

OMG, do you play another game besides Dark Cloud... You're such a fanboy xD

PseudoMario16

My favorite villain was either Bowser, or Kreya from KOTOR II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Second best villain is probably Olimar. He enslaves natives of a planet and sends them to die in order to acheive his own personal goals. How is that not a villain?
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 02, 2009, 08:47:37 AM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 02, 2009, 08:46:44 AMThe Greastest Villain ever in video gaming history has got to be Flotsam(Dark Cloud 2).

I play many other games. Just none quite as good. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 02, 2009, 06:33:28 PMSecond best villain is probably Olimar. He enslaves natives of a planet and sends them to die in order to acheive his own personal goals. How is that not a villain?
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 02, 2009, 08:47:37 AM

I play many other games. Just none quite as good. :P

Seconded ;D

ALPRAS

what type of game is Dark cloud? Here, in Portugal, we've never heard about that game :P I presume that is an RPG...

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 03, 2009, 07:40:52 AMwhat type of game is Dark cloud? Here, in Portugal, we've never heard about that game :P I presume that is an RPG...
Yep, its an rpg.

SirIngusBingus