News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The problem thread

Started by dahans, July 01, 2009, 06:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

My answer is much more efficient.
-

SirIngusBingus

Dahans, Universe-X, go for it. Now.

That's how I ended up with my girlfriend. I asked her.

dahans

Thanks for your advice. I will tell you what has happened ;).
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Relationship advice? Something I don't care about. Alert me when someone is having a psychological meltdown so I can give them poor advice.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Everyone: Jamaha, SirIngus,Universe-x, your ideas are correct, but it misses some big and important details.
Yes, in those cases that you love the girl and you're not sure if she loves you too, you should go for it, but NEVER too soon. In cases like the universe-x, when you know her for a short period of time, you have to know her a bit more, and you have to seduce her, by "managing" and playing with her biggest wishes, thoughts and good feelings. It'll make her more vulnerable and then, you should strike!
It almost never fails....

It failed with me.....

SirIngusBingus

Don't go over the top with that stuff. It's better to just come out and ask.

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on September 26, 2009, 08:43:56 PM******
Did you seriously censor out "vagina"? Because I totally lol'd

WiiMan96

Seeker

So a black belt, a green belt, and myself get tasked with teaching a karate class during the Martial Arts club meetings 2/3 times a week. Then we find out that the black belt has a different style than the green belt and me. No problem, we can work around it, right? Then the black belt drops out for some other club. He was our main gun, but the green belt and I can hash something out. After all, we have the same style, right? Wrong. Completely different. I need an epic training montage, and I need it now.
This is a signature.

SuperFireKirby

I would like some help on how to approach my dad on quitting a sport. Any good way to start the conversation without complete awkwardness?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Right now I have a little problem with google translator. It translates this phrase- フリã,¬ãƒŠ into complete giberish. I was hoping someone learning Japanese could help me out on this.

dahans

Establishment. What do you need it for?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

a feedback form. So establishment would mean my address I suppose.

GreekGeek

Quote from: dahans on October 10, 2009, 08:41:12 AMEstablishment. What do you need it for?

How did you do that?

WiiMan96

I tried Google Translate, and it came up with 'Establishment'.  :o