The problem thread

Started by dahans, July 01, 2009, 06:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalonzo

My only weakness is thinking out loud.
I CANNOT think before I speak.
If I gotta say something, I MUST SAY IT.
Gives me problems with EVERYTHING. Although people recognize they shouldn't get in a verbal disagreement with me and they think of me as straightforward and 'to the point' kinda guy.
Oh and I use a lot of BAD WORDS. A LOT. (in spanish btw).
people have many times told me I'm cold-blooded and rude, but I appreaciate the people who accept me as I am, my real friends, fuck everyone else IMO.

SirIngusBingus

Mike

Quote from: mantis985 on July 24, 2009, 09:39:49 AMSomething about using GHB to date rape GreekGeek's mom anally.  Idk.  It doesnt matter. It was stupid and unnecessary(though very awesome).  Whatever.  Back on topic.  Anyone else think they have serious psychological problems?

Much better.

In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure I'm borderline schizophrenic and my girl was shocked when she read about it and everything pretty much described me.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Mike on July 25, 2009, 01:26:40 PM
Quote from: mantis985 on July 24, 2009, 09:39:49 AMSomething about using GHB to date rape GreekGeek's mom anally.  Idk.  It doesnt matter. It was stupid and unnecessary(though very awesome).  Whatever.  Back on topic.  Anyone else think they have serious psychological problems?

Much better.

Strangely, I don't agree. I don't know if it's Borderline, but it's sick and the best medicine would be a banh...... anyone?

dahans

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 24, 2009, 05:28:07 PMMy only weakness is thinking out loud.
Gives me problems with EVERYTHING. Although people recognize they shouldn't get in a verbal disagreement with me and they think of me as straightforward and 'to the point' kinda guy.
people have many times told me I'm cold-blooded and rude, but I appreaciate the people who accept me as I am, my real friends, fuck everyone else IMO.

A friend of mine has a similar problem. I tried to help him and it worked. I told him to relax. I always said: Keep calm! Maybe your problem is that you are a bit impatient, or just a very talkative person and if you think that you disturb people with your talking, think about clearly what you want to say. Leave unnecesarry things, noone wants to hear unnecessary things. Just the important details make a discussion interesting.
Concering to your problem with your swearing: I swear a lot too, but if you are happy with it, leave it! But keep your mouth shut when it is better!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Dalonzo

@dahans: lol actually i don't say unimportant stuff, just the main point. To the rest of the post, I completely agree with you, although it's something I hardly manage to do. And I'm ok with swearing, it's teachers and headmasters who aren't (my family doesn't, that's how we are, although we have our limits.)

BTW, my dad got in a fight with me today, I won, but I realised it had been a loss when he gave me a bag and told me to leave the house. Apparently, my mom disagreed (tho i did get scolded for shortmouthed) and instead my dad left. Happy days! :D

On the good side, I'm TOO positive about EVERYTHING.

dahans

Then everything's fine :D.

dahans

ALPRAS

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 24, 2009, 05:28:07 PMMy only weakness is thinking out loud.

Its happens A LOOOOOOOOT to me too...
I speak really fast, and then I start stutter, and everyones laughing at me.. Its pretty annoying

Dalonzo

I don't normally stutter, but my english is way better than my spanish (at least in vocabulary) so sometimes I just go quiet for like 5 seconds and then ask how do you say x in spanish to my friends. Then they laff at me.

dahans

They really laugh at you? Then you can't call them real friends. Tell them what you think. If you keep your mouth shut, they won't change and you will never dare to talk in Spanish again.

Dalonzo

Quote from: dahans on August 03, 2009, 01:37:52 AMThey really laugh at you? Then you can't call them real friends. Tell them what you think. If you keep your mouth shut, they won't change and you will never dare to talk in Spanish again.

No not really laugh. I don't know the words to say hot they do it. They 'laugh' but I know they are kidding, plus, the way we speak to each other is quite rude acutally (but it's all fun and games).

And no I don't consider them real friends. In my whole life (17 years) I've only had 2 friends (IMO, don't know about anyone else). My definition of friend is at a really high line for me.

GreekGeek

I can't stand the fact that my ex-bf has a new bf, I don't know why. And I miss my bf, can't see him for another two weeks (after three weeks of waiting :'(). Anyway to forget exes?

Dalonzo

Quote from: GreekGeek on August 03, 2009, 03:23:12 PMI can't stand the fact that my ex-bf has a new bf, I don't know why. And I miss my bf, can't see him for another two weeks (after three weeks of waiting :'(). Anyway to forget exes?

Go do something, anything that you LOVE to do, get your mind of of him. And if you really love him then you should be happy as long as he is happy, if not it's just carnal love.

dahans

That's absolutely normal for a man, GreekGeek. A man see his girl/boyfriend as his own and if you leave him and he found another you are jealous. Believe me, this won't take long!