News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Blooper Surfing

Started by Nana1Popo2, June 28, 2009, 06:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

I need help finding the "Blooper Surfing" song from Super Mario Sunshine.........i cant find an mp3.........help would be appreciated :)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

Find it on Youtube, then go to kickyoutube, and download the mp3.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 29, 2009, 08:48:58 AMFind it on Youtube, then go to kickyoutube, and download the mp3.

ya...but see the problem is...i cant find a decent version.......o well, i guess ill just have to rip out the game again..... :P

unless someone can find me a good version :)

WiiMan96

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: WiiMan96 on June 30, 2009, 10:42:25 PMIs this it?

redo the link, it doesnt work...but i noticed, its not the Manta Storm one....its the one from the second star on Ricco Harbor

WiiMan96

Take away the ftp// at the beginning and it'll work.

If that's not it, I can't help you. :( Unless it's also the Piantissimo Theme...

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: WiiMan96 on June 30, 2009, 10:58:57 PMTake away the ftp// at the beginning and it'll work.

If that's not it, I can't help you. :( Unless it's also the Piantissimo Theme...

hmm...still doesnt work....  :P

o, and that's ok!  :D

ALPRAS

I have the complete soundtrack from the game, bur now I cant find it  :-X
Ill give the song to ya the soon as possible

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 01, 2009, 03:19:56 PMI have the complete soundtrack from the game, bur now I cant find it  :-X
Ill give the song to ya the soon as possible

cool, thanx! :D

GreekGeek

If you want, I can record some songs of the game with a line-in. Just tell me which part you want since there seems to be a lot of confusion which theme it is exactly. Or wait for ALPRAS, I don't know how long it's gonna take him :)

Nana1Popo2

well, lets wait for ALPRAS first, and if its not the ong im lookin for, then, if you're still up to it, u canr ecord the song....and what do u mean by "line-in"?

GreekGeek

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 01, 2009, 10:49:46 PMwell, lets wait for ALPRAS first, and if its not the ong im lookin for, then, if you're still up to it, u canr ecord the song....
Okiedokie

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 01, 2009, 10:49:46 PMand what do u mean by "line-in"?
A cable you put into your TV/keyboard etc. and with whom (I know this is wrong) you can record the sound coming out with a program called Audacity. Look here for some explanation.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 01, 2009, 11:56:06 PMA cable you put into your TV/keyboard etc. and with whom (I know this is wrong) you can record the sound coming out with a program called Audacity. Look here for some explanation.

oh, ok... :P