News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Update, Thursday 25th of June 2009

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 24, 2009, 02:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Wow, that was a painfully long wait between updates.  Also, sorry I didn't get it up on Sunday.  I really tried, but you know I do have a life outside of NSM.  So it would be nice if you guys weren't so skeptical about mine and Jamaha's efforts.  Any who, here is the list!

(GBA)-Pokemon D/P/P "Approaching Champion Cynthia", GreekGeek
(NES)-Kirby's Adventure "Butter Building", Brian Ross
(GCN)-Super Mario Sunshine "Delfino Plaza", Nana1Popo2
(Wii)-Super Mario Galaxy "End Title Duet", ALPRAS/António L. Silva----broken link....working on it D:
(Wii)-Super Mario Galaxy "Hell's Prominence", Commander6
(SMD)-Sonic the Hedgehog 2 "Mystic Cave Zone 1 Player", mantis985
(GBA)-Bomberman Tournament "Overworld", WiiMan96
(NES)-Super Mario Bros. "Overworld-Virtuoso", MaestroUGC
(NES)-Metroid "Tourian", Olimar12345

Palagerini

Very, very soon? Nah jk.

Keep up the good work Concerto!
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

WiiMan96

Thank you!  ;) Even if the timing is not as was planned, it's always good to know you're aware of it and still working on it.  :)

triforced1

Cobraroll

*checks calendar*

Quote from: CalendarIt's Thursday
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 25, 2009, 02:03:25 AM*checks calendar*

Quote from: CalendarIt's Thursday

It's 6:30 am on Thursday on the east coast of the US.  ;)

Cobraroll

^In Australia, it's five minutes to ten! Two more hours, and Furiianda will get very disappointed...

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Tranzlater

... It's about midday, I'm guessing, in America now.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Sir Awesomesauce

I demand a refund.
</unappreciative>
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 25, 2009, 09:19:45 AM... It's about midday, I'm guessing, in America now.

Yeah, 'bout 2:00 here now.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 25, 2009, 04:54:37 AM^In Australia, it's five minutes to ten! Two more hours, and Furiianda will get very disappointed...

Concerto lives in the USA, so I used that time... wait, you live in Australia as well? *high fives* It's 6:30am Friday here now, and five new sheets are on the site, so I'm assuming he's in the middle of updating.  :D

Jamaha

Patience, turns out it was in fact my fault.

Cobraroll

^^No, I live in Norway. In which timezone Concerto has three quarters of an hour to go before it's too late.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 25, 2009, 02:14:13 PM^^No, I live in Norway. In which timezone Concerto has three quarters of an hour to go before it's too late.

I see.  :P

My arrangement's already on the site, so he is in the middle of updating.

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 25, 2009, 01:39:22 PMPatience, turns out it was in fact my fault.

:o ;)

Cobraroll

It's up!

It's up!

It's messed up!

It's up!

WE ARE BACK!!!