News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Whats your fav. game ever?

Started by ALPRAS, June 20, 2009, 02:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

1. Pikmin
2. Crash Team Racing(mah 1st game)
3. Kirby's Adventure (NES)
4. TLoZ: Majora's Mask
5. SSBB/Uprising(both awesome)

Spyro

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (as if you couldn't already guess that). I enjoy the third one also, along with the crash series. Fire Emblem has great games, along with Mario and Zelda.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Spyro on July 09, 2012, 06:33:19 AMSpyro 2: Ripto's Rage (as if you couldn't already guess that).

Hey Spyro?! Have you cleared that game 100%? I have and it took ab. 1.5 years.

fabbemannen

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 19, 2012, 06:05:08 PMHey Spyro?! Have you cleared that game 100%? I have and it took ab. 1.5 years.
I've done it twice. I have no idea how long time it took as a kid (I remember that I looked for one 5-gem in one of the farm-worlds (the one with the long runningtrack) for a looooooooooooong time), but it went really fast when I replayed the trilogy at the beginning of this year (fully completed all 3).
I don't know about you, but I think it's weird to say 100% about one of the classic Spyro-games, since all 3 of them (I think) are over 100 ;P

SlowPokemon

I have to go with all of the Professor Layton games and all of the Pokemon main series games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 20, 2012, 01:10:24 PM(I remember that I looked for one 5-gem in one of the farm-worlds (the one with the long runningtrack) for a looooooooooooong time).

LOL when I was a kid, I did that on 1st try!!! Insane skill.

Ah, old times! You had to play all the games blind! Good ol' times. Tekken 3 was also an awesome game!

wariopiano

My favorite game ever is silent hunter 2. its a submarine simulator.
I was going to request the main theme for sheet music but mammamiaboy already requested it.

Jompa

Definetly Sly 2: Band of Thieves. Actually the whole Sly Cooper series are awesome, so they're all my favorite! Perfect music as well...
Birdo for Smash

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jompa on July 24, 2012, 03:45:46 PMDefinetly Sly 2: Band of Thieves. Actually the whole Sly Cooper series are awesome, so they're all my favorite! Perfect music as well...
Sly 3's excellent. I have yet to finish Sly 2 and I need to find Sly 1.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Sly 1 is probably my favorite out of the whole series. You should get it. Now.

Band of Thieves was probably my least favorite of the three.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Spyro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 19, 2012, 06:05:08 PMHey Spyro?! Have you cleared that game 100%? I have and it took ab. 1.5 years.
Yes, I cleared it once when I was little, but I never got my ps1 again until last year or so, and I cleared it again 100%. It never gets old. I'm starting another file right now.

Jompa

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 27, 2012, 09:53:26 AMSly 1 is probably my favorite out of the whole series. You should get it. Now.

Band of Thieves was probably my least favorite of the three.
I didn't like Sly 1 out of the fact that you couldn't just walk around, free play - there was only the missions - And the bosses sucked.
Sly 4 is coming out around christmas!! Am I the only one excited?  ;D
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

I don't have a PS3, which makes me sad. Also, Sly 4 isn't being made by Sucker Punch, which makes me sad.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Me either, no Ni No Kuni for me. :( I love the soundtrack though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.