News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Whats your fav. game ever?

Started by ALPRAS, June 20, 2009, 02:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

1. Pikmin
2. Crash Team Racing(mah 1st game)
3. Kirby's Adventure (NES)
4. TLoZ: Majora's Mask
5. SSBB/Uprising(both awesome)

Spyro

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (as if you couldn't already guess that). I enjoy the third one also, along with the crash series. Fire Emblem has great games, along with Mario and Zelda.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Spyro on July 09, 2012, 06:33:19 AMSpyro 2: Ripto's Rage (as if you couldn't already guess that).

Hey Spyro?! Have you cleared that game 100%? I have and it took ab. 1.5 years.

fabbemannen

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 19, 2012, 06:05:08 PMHey Spyro?! Have you cleared that game 100%? I have and it took ab. 1.5 years.
I've done it twice. I have no idea how long time it took as a kid (I remember that I looked for one 5-gem in one of the farm-worlds (the one with the long runningtrack) for a looooooooooooong time), but it went really fast when I replayed the trilogy at the beginning of this year (fully completed all 3).
I don't know about you, but I think it's weird to say 100% about one of the classic Spyro-games, since all 3 of them (I think) are over 100 ;P

SlowPokemon

I have to go with all of the Professor Layton games and all of the Pokemon main series games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 20, 2012, 01:10:24 PM(I remember that I looked for one 5-gem in one of the farm-worlds (the one with the long runningtrack) for a looooooooooooong time).

LOL when I was a kid, I did that on 1st try!!! Insane skill.

Ah, old times! You had to play all the games blind! Good ol' times. Tekken 3 was also an awesome game!

wariopiano

My favorite game ever is silent hunter 2. its a submarine simulator.
I was going to request the main theme for sheet music but mammamiaboy already requested it.

Jompa

Definetly Sly 2: Band of Thieves. Actually the whole Sly Cooper series are awesome, so they're all my favorite! Perfect music as well...
Birdo for Smash

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jompa on July 24, 2012, 03:45:46 PMDefinetly Sly 2: Band of Thieves. Actually the whole Sly Cooper series are awesome, so they're all my favorite! Perfect music as well...
Sly 3's excellent. I have yet to finish Sly 2 and I need to find Sly 1.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Sly 1 is probably my favorite out of the whole series. You should get it. Now.

Band of Thieves was probably my least favorite of the three.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Spyro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 19, 2012, 06:05:08 PMHey Spyro?! Have you cleared that game 100%? I have and it took ab. 1.5 years.
Yes, I cleared it once when I was little, but I never got my ps1 again until last year or so, and I cleared it again 100%. It never gets old. I'm starting another file right now.

Jompa

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 27, 2012, 09:53:26 AMSly 1 is probably my favorite out of the whole series. You should get it. Now.

Band of Thieves was probably my least favorite of the three.
I didn't like Sly 1 out of the fact that you couldn't just walk around, free play - there was only the missions - And the bosses sucked.
Sly 4 is coming out around christmas!! Am I the only one excited?  ;D
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

I don't have a PS3, which makes me sad. Also, Sly 4 isn't being made by Sucker Punch, which makes me sad.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Me either, no Ni No Kuni for me. :( I love the soundtrack though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.