News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Whats your fav. game ever?

Started by ALPRAS, June 20, 2009, 02:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

I'm pretty sure it will be at the next E3.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

triforced1

I liked Pikmin 2 for it's goofy humor. The burrowing snagret always made me laugh.

blueflower999

I liked the Giant Breadbug. It was by far the cutest boss.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fabbemannen

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 28, 2011, 04:27:21 PMReally? Awesome! I only have EarthBound and EarthBound Zero for my NES. I'm going to get Mother 3 soon. Should I? Is it good?
Wait, did I miss something?
Well, I started playing Earthbound Zero 2 days ago. It's really fun actually YOU GUYS ALREADY KNEW WITHOUT TELLING ME But it's really frustrating without quick save/load

blueflower999

EarthBound for my SNES, EB0 for my NES.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Super Zombie

Glad to see the Banjo and TimeSplitters love.

Banjo was my favorite until Mass Effect 2, the indisputably greatest game ever made.

mdrafa

Strategy: Age of Empire 3 and Empire Earth-1
Action: Call of Duty series and Mafia series.
All is well.

mdrafa

Forget to say
Arcade: Mortal Kombat Series.
All is well.

Cobraroll

^That's what the edit button is for.

Also, another word of advice: If there are two topics asking the same question, and one is several months old, you should only reply to the newest one. Both the bumping of an old topic and reading the same "+1" post twice is quite annoying.

Not to pick on you, but keep it in mind for the future. We all make those mistakes in the beginning.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Pit0010

SSBB, never old for me :P
Skyward Sword,Twilight Princess and Mario galaxy 1 and 2
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

ChrisLeeFan1118

Definately Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I love the gameplay, the story is incredible, the characters are unforgetable, and the music is awsome. Thumbs up to Radiant Dawn. My rating: 10/10. ;D
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ALPRAS on June 20, 2009, 02:11:45 PMSo, Whats your fav. game ever?
I dont have any specific, but my favorites are: Half-Life, Half-Life 2: Ep.2, Team Fortress 2, Super Mario Sunshine, Banjo Kazooie, StarFox Adventures, Gothic II, TES4: Oblivion, WE/PES 6...

Number 1 is certainly Ocarina of Time. Followed by that, not in any real specific order: Pokemon Crystal, Final Fantasy VII, Heroes of Might and Magic III, LittleBigPlanet 2; just to name a few. I'd have to go through more of my gaming collection to find the rest of my favorites.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Fleetstar The Flygon

PMD: Explorers of Time. I've played through it like, 5 times now. :3

zezhyrule

I can hardly pick favorites, even a top 5 list is hard for me. So I'll do a top 6.

- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
 - Metal Gear Solid 3
 - Final Fantasy IX
 - Dark Souls
 - Zelda: Majora's Mask
 - Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations
"Music is the space between the notes" – Claude Debussy

fabbemannen

Guess I'll post again since it was bump'd.

Still Spyro 1/2/3, NHL 2000 and SSBB. But if I have to add a new one since last time, it's definitely Xenoblade Chronicles. The story and the effort the developers put into it never cease to amaze me