MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korados

WONDERFUL! A perfect arrangement of this little tune, didn't know it actually before, but I listened to the original and to your arrangement and I'm just amazed! I'm really looking forward to a pikmin medley, I feel it's gotta be awesome! :D

Olimar12345

ur making a pikmin medley?? weird, cus i am making a pikmin 2 medley! (not for tha site, tho)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Taser9090

I can't wait for the Pikmin melody! There are not much arrangements for the series. I hope it's a medley for both games :o

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Olimar12345

well, if updates would hurry up i have 2 pikmin sings completed and 4 in tha works! lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

drewlink99

These seem hard to play. Alone that is... Theses seem to be arranged in such a way that two mid and even seemingly inexperienced pianists can play these, almost all of these I bet, as duets. There are no conflicting or overlapping notes. Middle C is the boundary for each person (in many cases anyway) If I can find someone to do it with, or even better find 2 experienced pianists on campus, I"ll see if they will be able to do it. It will sound amazing for sure :)

Taser9090

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

MaestroUGC

I'm still working on it. I trying to balance my schedule between arranging, my own music, and school. Plus finals are coming up. Though it is over halfway done, so look foward to it by...early December.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Taser9090

I'm glad you're still working on it. I just thought you quit arranging it.
It seems when some one starts arranging a song I want, they quit in the middle of it :p

SlowPokemon

Stop whining and deal with it. :| Arranging is not easy and if you're that upset do it yourself.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

twgplayer1

SlowPokemon

I see him as whiny because he posted a topic called "No one ever wants to arrange my request".
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

Before that topic, only one person arranged a request for me, and two people totally forgot about a song I wanted :\

But yeah, many people arranged many requests, and I'm grateful. That topic is kind of dead, so we should forget about it.

twgplayer1

Slow- Just because he's whiny doesn't give you an excuse to be bitchy. Just sayin'