News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KHRZ

I'm actually gonna try to play it... it's probably a few times more difficult than anything I've played before but screw that.

pumpy_heart

Some of your links are broken. I tried to get Brinstar, both the MUS and Mid, but neither worked.

universe-X

Wow, really? I checked over that song only a few hours ago...

EDIT: Still works now.

MaestroUGC

Mediafire's being dick-ish lately. Chances are they may run an update in the near future.

MaestroUGC

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzkjtezfzmn
Something special for you all.

pumpy_heart

universe-X

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time-"Windmill Hut-MaestroUGC MUS MID

One of my more poetic arrangements.

Next up: Sonic the Hedgehog-Greenhill Zone

universe-X

Hmmm, not one of your better arrangements, imo. The ending seemed like it was a race to the end, and could've ended on a lighter note. Also, I think there's a foul note in one of the chords on 29.

MaestroUGC

I tried a different approach, I may end up removing the arrangement and replacing it with something else. There wasn't much to work with in the original that I actually liked. I couldn't give it my normal treatment because it would change the timbre of the song.

universe-X

MaestroUGC

Alright, I'm not happy with this arrangement so I'm going to remove and replace it.

With "Sloprano" from Conker's bad Fur Day at the request of a friend.

Cobraroll

^I can see "replace", but why remove? At least, keep it up for another week so I can see it after repairing my PC. I really like the Song of Storms, so I'd like to hear it before you take it down.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.