News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

I'd say that the SMB Underwater or as Kefkatic pointed out, Bowser's Road (SM64) are the two easiest. Then possibly Deku Palace.

I'd go to SMW Athletic, Delfino Plaza or perhaps Final Bowser for the hardest one.

That being said, you don't have to play the arrangements in their entirety. If you find something impossible to play, omit it or replace it with something better-sounding. If you're good enough to consider trying one of these arrangements, you're good enough to replace the impossible parts.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

raymondbl

Oops.  then I picked a hard one - Lost Woods.  It's the first virtuoso I ever saw, and I'm a huge fan of Zelda, so I chose that one.  lol - no turning back now, though... :( 

P.S. for that link that Kefka gave, you need to go to the base site, go to 64, find super mario, then princess secret slide.  that one's pretty easy, actually. 

KefkaticFanatic

Except the entire left hand at the tempo you're supposed to play at is impossible unless you have fingers of steel.

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Well now that I've finished with my Recital; I can continue with arranging. In progress: DKC2-Haunted Chase
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Cobraroll

Just a question: What is DCK2? At first, I guessed Donkey Kong Country 2, but the letters dont match...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Brassman388

MaestroUGC

It is finished, I just need to clean up the sheets, expect it within 3 hours.

Yay!

MaestroUGC

[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest-"Haunted Chase"-MaestroUGC MUS MID

And Lo! It is great to be back.
This arrangement is difficult only on its demanding tempo and technique, not as many flourishments that I normally cram into my arrangements. You can thank Kefka.

Sorry for this extended delay, but with school finally over....Let the arrangements RECOMMENCE!

Up Next: Paper Mario: Angry Bowser

universe-X

Wow. Mediafire is a real bitch at the moment. I look forward to hearing it...

EDIT: It worked now. And I must say, each time I hear something new, it just impresses me more and more! Keep it up!

pumpy_heart

Your version of Pokemon Red Title Theme sounds empty at times, mainly when the main theme starts.
Maybe add a complete bass line to enrich the overall effect.

MaestroUGC

[N64] Super mario 64-"The Princess' Secret Slide"-MaestroUGC MUS MID

Here it is. I mnow you were expecting something from Paper Mario...but I didn't realize I wasn't going to do this in my queue.

Up next: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time-"Song of Storms"

universe-X

Genius! This one's gonna be a pain for the fingers... Looking forward to Song of Storms! :D

EDIT: Silly goose, using Garritan all the time.

EDIT 2: Fixed. :D

Olimar12345

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 17, 2010, 08:33:57 PM[N64] Super mario 64-"The Princess' Secret Slide"-MaestroUGC MUS MID

i think u just made Gori Fater crap himself...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!