News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Nintendude73

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 21, 2010, 07:51:21 PMP.S. I can't play my own arrangements...

Although, this could be a problem. I always figured that interpretation started with its creator.

Nintendude73

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 21, 2010, 10:11:59 PMAlthough, this could be a problem. I always figured that interpretation started with its creator.
I can think up all kinds of neat songs in my head but I have no way to get them down because I suck at arranging by ear.  Perhaps Maestro is able to think in such a way AND get his ideas on paper?  Well, virtual paper.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Nintendude73 on April 21, 2010, 10:54:23 PMI can think up all kinds of neat songs in my head but I have no way to get them down because I suck at arranging by ear.  Perhaps Maestro is able to think in such a way AND get his ideas on paper?  Well, virtual paper.
Yes.

KefkaticFanatic

The thing is, there's really no point in arranging a sheet of a song that essentially nobody can play.  If you want to just make a sweet audio track, go ahead.  There are plenty of practically impossible Touhou piano songs.  However, creating sheets that people will simply not be able to play as said before, defeats the purpose.  Make multiple arrangements with edited bits if you must (like this), but it just isn't right to have all these sheets that nobody can play.

And before some asshole goes "hurrrr i can play", I mean relatively.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Well, if it's a hobby, then leave it alone, right? Only a few got on site, anyway.

KefkaticFanatic

It's not like he HAS to do what I suggest.  It's just my opinion.

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

KefkaticFanatic

Nowhere did I say you had to do what I said.  That would be silly.  Strongly suggested, maybe.  Demanded, no.

And being a hypocrite is not news to me  ::)

me irl
[close]

raymondbl

Maestro, can you tell me what your easiest arrangement is?  easiest one on the site?  or post me a link to it?  and then give me the hardest one (in your opinion).

P.S. my camera's at school, I can probably film in a week.

KefkaticFanatic

If I remember correctly the Final Bowser was relatively easy.  And awesome.  You seriously can't mess up that song.

me irl
[close]