MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Ahh... the sheet, then (good thing Reader 2009 deleted itself when I installed Reader '10).

I liked it. As usual. But I think you could have used some more 8va and 8vb in places, though as the chords were usually exactly one octave spread, perhaps it wasn't needed. Still, there were some high parts where I'd like to have some 8va (measures 15-20, for instance). Measure 63 and 64 needs 8vb, and perhaps 75 needs that as well. For a 13-page sheet, that's remarkably little to pick on.

Also, the text at the top of each page reads "Birabuto", though only the first part of the song is from the Birabuto Kingdom. Thought I'd point out that.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MaestroUGC

I thought I fixed the title issue. Well I'll fix it re-uplaod the sheet.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

YAY UGC posted again! Happy Halloween everyone!

EDIT: just heard the Super Mario Land Medley, love the originality in it, trills, etc. Beautiful/epic are the two words that can really describe it. Great job!

Seeker

Really liked the trilled transition. I'd really have a blast hamming that up. Also, is it just me or was there a Rachmaninoff reference near the beginning of the third or fourth song? And random fact: all the grace notes at the end are scary.
This is a signature.

The Deku Trombonist

That medley is awesome! To bad I can't really play piano that well. I especially like the Birabuto section at the start  :D

Roz~

Yep, it really is a nice medley. When I have more time to play and when I'll be a better pianist, I'll learn your medley.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

I thank you all for your comments and I hope you can forgive me of its lateness.

universe-X

Seeker

This is a signature.

MaestroUGC

That is a beautiful melody, baroque with a lot of room for development. I'll do it.

universe-X

Oooooh, I wonder if you could do a virtuoso tag of Besaid Island from the FFX Piano Collections?

MaestroUGC

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Kimmel

I can't open your newest arrangement for some reason...
(I tried to open it with Finale Reader 2009)
Sorry for my English ^.^