MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

In one week? That's impressive!

It doesn't matter if you can't make one very fast, you're only human.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

MaestroUGC

Update: "Darkworld" form The Legend of Zelda: ALink to The Past added.

Up next: "Fever" form Dr. Mario...that's right...I said it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Tangy

Your arrangements are simply amazing! ;D I don't think I'd be able to play any of them though, which is too bad because that underwater theme especially is really well done. :-\... I'll probably end up attempting it anyways. ;)

Fever from Dr. Mario?? Wow, the one on the site now is too difficult for me. I had to make it easier so I could play it. xD. My right hand doesn't like those long reaches. But I can't wait to see what you've done with it! Really impressive work!

MaestroUGC

Well, thank you, and I imagine my arrangements would be too difficult for most people, I can barely play some of them as it is (my body can't keep up with my mind when I get "in the moment"...).

The Dr. Mario theme will actually be more like the underwater theme, that is a theme and variations; I'm pretty sure most everyon here will enjoy it.

MaestroUGC

Well Dr. Mario is no longer a variation, but an etude rather, "Fever" added.

Also, I would like some comentary on a few pieces I wrote last december...

Two Etudes for Player Piano, Op. 20
Etude for Player Piano in G-flat Major,Op. 20 No. 2
Etude for Player Piano in G Major, Op. 20 No. 2

I would also like suggestions for pieces for me to arrange, just tell me what game and what theme, thank you.

[SNES] Yoshi's Island-"Hop Hop Donut Lifts" up next.

--MaestroUGC--

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 23, 2009, 08:32:56 PMWell Dr. Mario is no longer a variation, but an etude rather, "Fever" added.

and another GREAT job i might add!  :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

MaestroUGC

Thank you, I always wondered what having Mario as a doctor would be like...from the waiting room to the way home.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 23, 2009, 11:24:27 PMThank you, I always wondered what having Mario as a doctor would be like...from the waiting room to the way home.

lol,  :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

Wow, these may not all be exact copies, but they're all great.  I love the grand feel you put into it.  You should definitely try composing something, I'm sure you could come up with something great.

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

I actually do compose, and I've posted some of those in my thread. They may not be my best works by my current standard, but music is a develpoing art, so I'm getting there.

I have a buch of midis of my older compositions that I'm trying to update in Finale...but it's a long and painful process.

Taser9090

Aw, I've been gone for a week and you put up a new arrangement!

Oh yeah... You can make arrangements in a week :p

I can't wait to download it and attempt to play it. :D

Edit: I just listened to it, it didn't have the booming sound like the other arrangements. But it was still great. I liked how it sounded dull in the beginning, and it got faster somewhere in the middle. It will be a pleasure to play this on the piano!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

MaestroUGC

Lacking in boom huh? This piece doesn't translate well with boom, so I'm sorry if that's what you were looking for.

dahans

Dr. Mario is really good, once again A LOT OF NOTES :D. Keep on arranging!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Taser9090

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 26, 2009, 06:32:15 PMLacking in boom huh? This piece doesn't translate well with boom, so I'm sorry if that's what you were looking for.

Now that I can see why, I shouldn't be complaining. It's just that I expect to much in people.

KefkaticFanatic

The etudes:  Etudes are supposed to be exercises, not impossible finger rape.  The songs are literally impossible to play.  And not just because of speed.

me irl
[close]