MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Yeah I know it needs to be polished, but I'm spending time on my own music at the moment so if you want to fix it that would be great! I'll give you credit in the footnotes.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MaestroUGC

"Entrance Hall" from Super Castle Vania IV added.

Next to be uploaded: [NES] "Brinstar"-Metroid

Cobraroll

What happened to the epic set of 10 from a few pages back? You said you were done, and I'd very much like to see them.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MaestroUGC

No, I said those were what I planned to do. I like to balance my time between arranging and writing my own music.

I do work at a quick pace so don't worry.

Cobraroll

Ahh, sorry, I read your post wrong. My bad, good luck arranging!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MaestroUGC

"Brinstar" for Metroid added.

Can someone please optimize my sheets? For some reason it's not optimizing when I tell it to...

Next to be uploaded: [NES] "Darkworld"-The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

EDIT: I would really like some feed back on a few pieces I wrote over the years, but for now I think one will do.

Piano Concerto No. 1 in D Minor, Op. 13

Mov. I-Allegro..............MUS
Mov. II-Adagio.............MUS
Mov. III-Allegr-Presto....MUS

tatormellow

What instruments do you play and how long have you composed for?

MaestroUGC

I play piano and I sing, piano for three years self taught, and vocals for sevens with private training for the past two.

I've been composing for the past three years, the concerto was written beteen January and October of 2008.

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

MaestroUGC

Thank you, it was a fun piece to arrange, there were so many possibilities...

Taser9090

I really love your work. It's... How would I say it... Epic. And I never say epic. My favorite, as of now, is the underwater theme. I always love it when you post a new arrangement :D

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Taser9090 on July 16, 2009, 04:54:17 PMI really love your work. It's... How would I say it... Epic. And I never say epic. My favorite, as of now, is the underwater theme. I always love it when you post a new arrangement :D

I have gained another fan, and one who's outside my circle of friends! Thanks, really, I just wish I could work faster...lately I've been busy with other things.

Taser9090

:D It's really hard to play your arrangements, but when I can play most of it, it feels really good ;D Thanks to you, I can play the other user's arrangements much easier!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Brassman388

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 16, 2009, 08:45:00 PMI have gained another fan, and one who's outside my circle of friends! Thanks, really, I just wish I could work faster...lately I've been busy with other things.

It's alright, always remember, quality over quantity.

MaestroUGC

I know, but I can usually hammer one out in about a week, and that's taking my time...