MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I love that little run in measure 48. And... well... It looked okay..... ..... Until about measure 34 with that derp chord that no human hand is big enough to reach easily..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

DekuTrombonist>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bespinben.

JDMEK5

^Uhhhh... I think you have too many ">"s in there. Try two.

(But if you mean their arrangements, you're actually pretty close)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 11, 2013, 03:07:30 PMAll of this praise for Bespinben makes me feel all giddy.

For what it's worth, I had some problems with his arrangements. I think he was a great arranger, though, because he always responded to feedback or criticism well, and he got a lot done. I look forward to his return.

Plus, there aren't many people who would legitimately arrange an entire soundtrack for a video game, which he has not only expressed interest in doing, but also has done a HUGE amount of a gigantic soundtrack.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 11, 2013, 05:07:58 PMI look forward to his return.
Say what? He's coming back!?

P.S.~ Sorry Maestro. We've kinda turned your arrangement thread into the "Discuss Bespinben" thread. :P

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

It's not obvious, I guess, but he is evangelizing for two years. It's assumed that once those two years are up, he'll return.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

And when he does I guess I'll be forced to go back to my corner...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

MaestroUGC

Here comes another one.

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time-"Lost Woods"-MaestroUGC ZIP
YouTube

FireArrow

Nice - I didn't even know it was possible to make lost woods that hard.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FSM-Reapr

I don't think I've ever praised how awesome and stunning you are, Maestro. If I have, here's more. I know for sure you'll achieve great things and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Quite a bit of my "irl" friends say they often find themselves on this page(hi Niko you bastard, remember that you still owe me those five euros). I know they feel the same I feel.

MaestroUGC

Hey, hey! Look at this thing I did a few days ago. You might notice a passing resemblence to a piece by a favorite composer of mine...

[GCN] Super Mario Sunshine-"Delfino Plaza"-MaestroUGC ZIP

Bonus points if you can name the piece I'm referring too.

MaestroUGC

So I did something...different with this one. Hopefully it'll make sense, I've never really done something like this before.

[SNES]Super Mario RPG-"Forest Maze"-MaestroUGC ZIP