News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Well would you look at that.

In other news, Boolossus is giving me a really hard time. It's not with execution, its the transcription thats proving to be a hassle. I'm making progress, sure enough, but due to its...atonal and electronic nature, it makes pinpointing pitches a bit more difficult. I know exactly what I'm going to do with the piece, so once I can finalize what the damn thing is supposed to sound like it'll be out in a jiffy.

Oh, I'm going to release a video of me playing my Airship arrangement in the near future, look foward to that along with some VG Improvisation.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MaestroUGC

[N64] Mario Kart 64-"Rainbow Road"-MaestroUGC MUS MID PDF

YouTube

This is one of the most iconic tracks in the Mario Kart series, even though it might be the easiest. I've made of for that fact be turing the music into an etude for arpeggios over a sustained note in the right hand, over a left hand ostinato. Don't hurt yourself.

JDMEK5

Wow... I can't imagine anyone being able to play that to be honest...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

MaestroUGC

It's more about stamina than anything, so you just need to work with it slowly to get the muscle memory down then work it up to speed. Most of the work lies in the weaker fingers, which may be why it seems so daunting.

JDMEK5

The speed of those arpeggios (if you will) astonishes me... I'll bet it takes slow practice.. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

MaestroUGC

It does, trust me. Why do you think this took me a month and a half to complete?

JDMEK5

... Wow.... A month and a half?... I'd have a really hard time working on one project for that long...

But it's great so good work! :P

My Arrangements

MaestroUGC

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

MaestroUGC

[GCN] Super Mario Sunshine-"Boss Battle"-MaestroUGC MUS MID PDF
YouTube

Here comes another one, this time I did something a little...unorthodox. I arranged the Boss Battle theme from Super Mario Sunshine...

for the LEFT HAND ALONE.

Best of luck to you.

Olimar12345

Totally considering this until I saw measures 54-59. IMPOSSIBLE.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

*2 Minutes Ago*
DUDE OMG I'M LEFT-HANDED I'M TOTES DOING THIS!
*Now*
Um...i think my brain just exploded.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

I know, I know. This is more a test of endurance, with a little hell thrown in, you can thank Ravel for the inspiration. They call them etudes for a reason.

spitllama

This kind of defeats the whole purpose, but could you put this for two hands now? This beats the one on the site by over 9,000
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC