News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

tikito

T__T

Just because I'm new, doesn't mean I haven't been reading posts. I've been reading stuff for 4 years thank you.

master_gamer38

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

MasterPenguin

master_gamer38

.... That was probably the best way that tikito could prove he's been here for a while. XD Thanks for ruining that chance MP XD

MasterPenguin

I named one person. Do you realize how many awesome people there have been? I can rant on for several pages about people. 

master_gamer38

Yeah, but the_grimace is probably the best one, because he does have a major story.

MasterPenguin

master_gamer38

When I think about the old nsm. He's definitely the person that sticks out most in my head :P

MaestroUGC

[N64] Conquer's Bad Fur Day-"The Great Mighty Poo-Sloprano's Aria"-MaestroUGC MUS MID

Let the s*** pour in!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Cobraroll

A shame the lyrics aren't included, but they would just be in the way anyway. And ruin whatever family friendly image we might want to preserve.

Great to listen to, at least. And if I ever will play this song, I'll use the current arrangement on the site, and borrow some elements from this one. Nice work.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MaestroUGC

[NES] Super Mario Bros. 3-"Airship Theme"-MaestroUGC MUS MID

This is my loudest arrangement yet, but I just had to give this war-influenced piece the "Mars" treatment.

Also for somthin totally unrelated:
Untitled Rag
This is my first foray into modern music, comentary is welcome.

Cobraroll

Airship is cool. It certainly looks playable, but I'm not sure if the piano will stay in one piece during the entire song. As there is plenty of space left on the last page, you could write something along the lines of "Be kind, retune the piano after playing" there.

Also, measures 98-100 and 131-138 could need some 8va.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Taser9090

Did you say that you were going to make a Pikmin arrangement?

I'm to lazy to see which songs you were going to arrange, with all the past arguments and what-not.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

MaestroUGC