MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

The first parts of the Elite Four were slow, but then it got faster and sounded better :D

My favorite song from the arcade games you chose were Dig-Dug ;)

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 31, 2009, 02:03:33 AMWow... Elite Four.... I must say, I was slightly disappointed at first, then the last two pages came and blew me away. Just like the song is meant to be. Wilder and wilder and more intense until somebody drops, be it the player, the audience or the opponent in-game. I listened to it again, and immediately liked the entire song a lot better. Weirdly enough, this song is only used in the entrance hall of the Indigo Plateau, never in-battle in any game.

Thanks a lot!

You didn't think I'd wimp out on this did you?

So is it agreed that I don't need more than those 4 games?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Maybe, just maybe you could possibly throw in some Street Fighter [2] in there? I think I remember it being arcade...

MaestroUGC

I only want classic Arcade games...Street Fighter isn't quite classic.

universe-X

Wow, some of the notes on this song were hard to... get at first look. The melody seemed pretty obvious, but this one is a real finger-twister! And remember, I'm not a Pokemon fan... Superb job!

And I think those 4 songs are all you need then for your medley.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

Looking at the main page, and later the "submissions for next update" thread, I haven't seen any of your arrangements being among the newly/soon-to-be uploaded. Is there a reason for this?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

MaestroUGC

I just can't donate the time to submit them, monitor the post for correction and etc...

I already lose time for making the arrangements.

universe-X

I can probably submit it for you. I mean, all you need is the MUS & MIDI, right? And your arrangements are usually perfectly formatted, so . . . yeah.

MaestroUGC

Thanks but no, there's still the issue fixing the issues...which only I can do.

universe-X

I don't believe you had much of an issue with that before, but I guess I'll have to check back on that.

And there's no harm in trying ;)

MaestroUGC

Arcade Medley added.

[Arcade] Donkey kong, Pac-Man, Dig-Dug, Galaga-"Medley"-MaestroUGC MUS MID

Enjoy this tribute to our roots.

Up next: Super Mario World Credits

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

No, I'm still going to do it, but not 'till later.

universe-X

This sounded absolutely great! Nothing different from the usual expectations . . .

A little surprised to see no Mario Bros., being a hardcore Mario fan, etc, but Donkey Kong made up for it. :D Awesome.