News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

*gasp* did Kefka just use an... emoticon?!?

just proves that the song is great

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Sorry, that I never seem to stop with the requets, but I do have, yet another one:

Koopa Battle from Super Mario World:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsJC9eKq3Zg

^I only tried looking for this one. What do you think about it?

MaestroUGC

Sorry to dissappoint everyone, but all I need at this point is a Final Fantasy theme. I'm already doing Cornelia Castle, so if you would be so kind as to suggest another theme, I will have reached my 50 theme marker. After I accept a theme, I will no longer take any suggestions.

Thank you for your time. Expect some Pokemon stuff in the coming weeks.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Sorry, don't know any Final Fantasy, but what happens after the 50 mark?

tatormellow

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 29, 2009, 06:59:32 PMSorry to dissappoint everyone, but all I need at this point is a Final Fantasy theme. I'm already doing Cornelia Castle, so if you would be so kind as to suggest another theme, I will have reached my 50 theme marker. After I accept a theme, I will no longer take any suggestions.

Thank you for your time. Expect some Pokemon stuff in the coming weeks.

Dancing mad!!!! Or any of the battle themes... :D

KefkaticFanatic

DANCING MAD.  YES.  DO IT.  BE BETTER THAN THE FANTASY REBORN VERSION AND I WILL LOVE YOU.

In the straightest way possible.

me irl
[close]

Anonymoose

Since you're doing all this pokemon music, I think it'd be cool if you arranged the Gym Leader battle in the red/blue versions of pokemon. It sounds like a difficult piece, however I'm surprised that I can't find sheet music for it anywhere on the internet.

Brassman388

dahans

Quote from: Anonymoose on December 15, 2009, 06:53:16 PMSince you're doing all this pokemon music, I think it'd be cool if you arranged the Gym Leader battle in the red/blue versions of pokemon. It sounds like a difficult piece, however I'm surprised that I can't find sheet music for it anywhere on the internet.
If you want to I can arrange it, OK? Have a look at my thread there are a lot of Pokémon arrangments.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

(Please don't shun me)

I haven't heard it, but lets go with Dancing Mad!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.