Lets do this. [UPDATE]

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 15, 2009, 10:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

How can I change the key signature in Finale without transposing it?
If I can't, then sorry but I won't change it.

EDIT: I changed the key signature with Finale and it went perfectly, but I forgot you can't save with Finale 2009 Demo, so it was for naught. Could some one please do it for me? It's now in C major, but it has to be B minor (without changing the notes). Thanks :D

GreekGeek

Great, thank you so much :)

WiiMan96

GreekGeek

Concerto, I updated it. Hope it's okay now (besides the fact I couldn't find the Copyright shortcut).
here

HugoMeister

By the way Concerto:

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=481.0

Quote from the "What should your sheet look like?" topic:

Quote( 9 ) Adding NSM's url is also additional (optional), especially when you're submitting the same sheet to other sheet music sites.

Perhaps you should reconsider the 'denied' sheets. I believe it would add quite a handful into the pool of worthy submissions.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Tranzlater

Uh oh, you didn't update, which means concerto's probably gonna do a Jamaha.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

I was surprised as well. In a negative way, I'm sorry...

Tangy

I'm not sure if you saw my thread since I fixed the link, but please don't forget this one. :P

Ocarina Medley (SSBB)

chipmunk884

Could somebody help me with my sheet, Testimony?  I'm pretty sure that it has the correct BPM and keysignature, but i don't know what the copyright should be.  I could use some help, because I'm not sure exactly what is wrong with it.

Tranzlater

Add a website thing at bottom, add the copyrights- find you which company published the game your song is from (wikipedia helps)- and just add a little C in a circle.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 25, 2009, 09:22:04 AMand just add a little C in a circle.
That was my question, what's the shortcut for this copyright C within Finale Notepad? I can't find it.

Composer #40

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 25, 2009, 12:25:13 PM
Quote from: Tranzlater on June 25, 2009, 09:22:04 AMand just add a little C in a circle.
That was my question, what's the shortcut for this copyright C within Finale Notepad? I can't find it.

Either copy and paste the copyright symbol from your word processor or

Click text button on Finale and make a text box.
On the task bar on the top click "Text > Inserts".

The Copyright symbol should be there but then again I'm using printmusic

It happens Every. Day!

HugoMeister

alt + 0169 = ©

If we do see an update today, please reconsider the sheets that were denied because of url requirement misunderstanding.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Concerto No.20 in D minor

@Hugo, I've uploaded all the sheets for this week's update.  However, there were some that did not make it, and yes one or two were because of url.  Since we do apparently do not require it, those will go up next update.