News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Dude's Arrangments. (updated 8/17/15)

Started by Dude, June 05, 2009, 09:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

*prints*

*is happy*

Also, I have no problems with the duet. It is a beautiful song. It just struck me a little odd why you used the harpsichord. Also, I wanted to play this, but know nobody up here who likes video games and plays piano, so I couldn't count on finding a person who would like to play the duet with me. As this is a song where the second piano only compliments the first, it could be played alone. And for the sake of saving printer ink and paper, I wanted to just have the first piano sheets.

Thank you!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

Phantom Ensemble

sounds great but I noticed a few things.

Measure 24, 32 - there's a huge interval in the right hand at beat 4. I would move the E up an octave.

Measure 37, 45, 53, 61 - those dotted quarters should be split into an eighth tied to a quarter.

The copyright information and site URL needs to be filled out at the bottom.

keep up the good work.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Updated with a non-ZUN song :O

EDIT: forgot the copyright and site stuff. reuploading in a sec

EDIT2: kfixed

mikey

unmotivated

Mashi

Dude

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on August 17, 2015, 04:23:32 PMIs that good or bad.
Good arrangement (I think), terrible, terrible .mus.
And once again, I am impressed by Touhou music.

Dude

Yeah I'm no good at sheet making. I need help with that. Like how to make one lol.

Midis are so much simpler.

Dude

Actually, forget it.

I'm over arranging.

Bubbles

:< but your rhythm heaven sheet is still one of my most played! and what caused my embarrassment and our friendship lol

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Dude

For the record,
Quote from: Maelstrom on August 17, 2015, 05:59:12 PMGood arrangement (I think), terrible, terrible .mus.
And once again, I am impressed by Touhou music.
This wasn't helpful at all. It was just rude.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on August 18, 2015, 04:12:30 AMFor the record, This wasn't helpful at all. It was just rude.
My apologies. I could have and should have said that better and more encouragingly.

What program do you use?
Just curious.