News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Dude's Arrangments. (updated 8/17/15)

Started by Dude, June 05, 2009, 09:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

*prints*

*is happy*

Also, I have no problems with the duet. It is a beautiful song. It just struck me a little odd why you used the harpsichord. Also, I wanted to play this, but know nobody up here who likes video games and plays piano, so I couldn't count on finding a person who would like to play the duet with me. As this is a song where the second piano only compliments the first, it could be played alone. And for the sake of saving printer ink and paper, I wanted to just have the first piano sheets.

Thank you!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

Phantom Ensemble

sounds great but I noticed a few things.

Measure 24, 32 - there's a huge interval in the right hand at beat 4. I would move the E up an octave.

Measure 37, 45, 53, 61 - those dotted quarters should be split into an eighth tied to a quarter.

The copyright information and site URL needs to be filled out at the bottom.

keep up the good work.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Updated with a non-ZUN song :O

EDIT: forgot the copyright and site stuff. reuploading in a sec

EDIT2: kfixed

mikey

unmotivated

Mashi

Dude

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on August 17, 2015, 04:23:32 PMIs that good or bad.
Good arrangement (I think), terrible, terrible .mus.
And once again, I am impressed by Touhou music.

Dude

Yeah I'm no good at sheet making. I need help with that. Like how to make one lol.

Midis are so much simpler.

Dude

Actually, forget it.

I'm over arranging.

Bubbles

:< but your rhythm heaven sheet is still one of my most played! and what caused my embarrassment and our friendship lol

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Dude

For the record,
Quote from: Maelstrom on August 17, 2015, 05:59:12 PMGood arrangement (I think), terrible, terrible .mus.
And once again, I am impressed by Touhou music.
This wasn't helpful at all. It was just rude.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on August 18, 2015, 04:12:30 AMFor the record, This wasn't helpful at all. It was just rude.
My apologies. I could have and should have said that better and more encouragingly.

What program do you use?
Just curious.