No Women, No Cry
1 (7.1%)
Concrete Jungle
0 (0%)
Is This Love?
0 (0%)
Another one (specify)
2 (14.3%)
Marley SUCKS (anyone who votes for this one will be Ingus'd)
3 (21.4%)
I Don't Care...(Dude)
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

SirIngusBingus

Somebody's getting Ingus'd... >:(

Mike

I'm high right now though.

SuperFireKirby

My friend bought some pot that was laced with acid and he got so fucked up! He texted me a message saying he couldn't text me because his hands wouldn't move.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 04, 2009, 04:56:10 AMMy friend bought some pot that was laced with acid and he got so fucked up! He texted me a message saying he couldn't text me because his hands wouldn't move.

Ummm...bull.

Anyway, I'm adding Jammin' to the list of vids.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 04, 2009, 11:43:40 AMUmmm...bull.

Anyway, I'm adding Jammin' to the list of vids.
If you think that's bull then you don't know George Shimp. Oh wait a minute, you actually don't know him. Anyway hes going to be a failure in life.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

If he could text you saying he couldn't text you, then there's some bull in there somewhere.

I Shot the Sheriff is the current leader  ???, but not many have voted. Come on, watch the vids, it's all good music!  :D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 05, 2009, 02:22:02 PMIf he could text you saying he couldn't text you, then there's some bull in there somewhere.
If you see walls melt then why wouldn't you text text someone saying you couldn't text them? Acid makes you do and say some pretty wierd shit.

Brassman388

I'm pretty sure that if Bob Marley could write lyrics to a song while high, I'm pretty sure that texting wouldn't be any harder.

Just putting it out there.

Tranzlater

By the way, how are you Ingus'd?

I hope it doesn't involve a blender.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Brassman388 on June 05, 2009, 10:17:30 PMI'm pretty sure that if Bob Marley could write lyrics to a song while high, I'm pretty sure that texting wouldn't be any harder.

Just putting it out there.
He did text me. And that's the thing. He texted me saying that he couldn't text. And remember, he unknowingly bought weed laced with acid.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 06, 2009, 06:12:05 AMBy the way, how are you Ingus'd?

I hope it doesn't involve a blender.

As a matter of fact, be Ingus'd involves a blender, a toaster, and some orange juice afterward.

And it's very painful. (We need a scheming smiley so I can use it in these sorts of posts.)

Brassman388

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby