News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Metroid: Other M

Started by MetroidHunter26, June 02, 2009, 02:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Actually, I hope Nintendo is NOT involved considering most of their recent projects.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

*cough Women's Murder Mystery Club cough*

SuperFireKirby

Wow G-Han actually posted a comment. AMAZING! :o

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Quote from: G-Han on June 07, 2009, 08:53:13 AMHopefully Nintendo is enough involved to make another hit like Super Metroid.

Seriously.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 07, 2009, 09:04:22 AMActually, I hope Nintendo is NOT involved considering most of their recent projects.
Oh come on gamer they made great hits like...
yeah screw it.

but on subject:
I hope this game will be worth it because I am the decider on how it's going to be. sure Reggie says it will be good but look at what he brought us (Wii fit...does that answer the question?) Well I just hope and by hope I mean REALY REALY HOPE that Nintendo wont blow this one. But thankfully team ninja will help out with this one. But that still leaves it in a tough spot. Retro did such an awesome job with Metroid (now there releasing the trilogy pack! X) though they could of not included Metroid Prime 3 in there.) but will just have to see cause Ninty has done incredibly stupid things the last years >__> and I just can't stand stupidity. Stupid Nintendo >.>

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Also, is it just me or is the game gonna be abbreviated.....MOM?

SuperFireKirby

That is quite a humorous observation if I do say so myself.

SirIngusBingus

We'll resolve that and use MtOM.

Jamaha

Except there's actually no "the" in the name.

SuperFireKirby

its just Metroid: Other M not The other M.

SirIngusBingus

Two things: 1. Reggie called it 'the other M' in the conference.
2. The topic is named wrong, then.

You're probably right, though.

Jamaha

See the link in the first post.

SirIngusBingus

Both my points still stand, however.

Tranzlater

The title sounds shit, frankly. It'll probably make more sense later, but why do they keep us hanging?
I think they should have left side-scrolling to the DS, and continued with dread instead of putting in these interquels. Sure, Prime was awesome but did that do anything at all to the overall story? No.
But the trailer does look like FF PS3 trailers- interesting, becuase if they have FMV's like that on the finished game we could be seeing absolutely fantastic wii graphics in the future.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.