News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

New domain!

Started by Jamaha, May 31, 2009, 09:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Thanks for the awesome domain Jamaha.

dahans

How did you get the domain?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

You get one from companies such as .com or .net.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Oh yea, so the forums link on the main page is borked.  I hope you realise that all the sheet music is missing as well.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Everything is working for me...all the sheets are there, and the link isn't...umm....'borked'.

Jamaha

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

Ctrl+F5

KefkaticFanatic

Alright then.  The morons at my school district have blocked the index page of the website, but not anything else.  The reason?  "Games".

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Tranzlater

Oh... oh... I just realised... I thought 'WTF was Jamaha thinking, .us, but look, there it is... ah hah... mm...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nintendude73

Finally saw this.  Clever name choice.

kirby_superstar

ahahahaha, i only just noticed the "clever name" just now, wow im dumb or slow or both >.<
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

SirIngusBingus

Huh. I got it right away.

Quote from: Nintendude73 on June 04, 2009, 10:42:42 AMFinally saw this.  Clever name choice.

Like I said before: NSM Episode VI-Return of all the Old Users.

SuperFireKirby

And NSM V was return of SuperFireKirby. Yeah, I'm awsome enough to get my own episode. I could also be included in episode VI. Because I hold the status of 'old user'.

mantis985

Now we just need Episode VI: The Return of the Update...