News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The music wish topic

Started by dahans, May 30, 2009, 04:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

I think this topic makes more sense. Just tell me your music wishes and I will give you the link. It doesn't matter what kind of music (hip-hop, techno, classical,game, jazz or whatever). I hope this is useful for the forum.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

kirby_superstar

i think this would be awesome!!!!1
however....do you have the resources?? *questioning eyebrow*

well, if you do, then i'd like to request "Almost Lover" by A Fine Frenzy, i dont think its a very obscure song
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

dahans

Of course I have the resources *answering eyebrow* (if that exists^^)

http://www.filestube.com/1e9dbdf601abce0503ea/go.html
I hope this link works.

SuperFireKirby

Ummm so this works by me giving you a song and the artist and you give me a link to download it?
Okay try this one.Monkey Man by Reel Big Fish

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

SuperFireKirby

What program reads .rar files because I don't have one on my computer that can.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

SuperFireKirby

dahans

Qew

dahans are you a god? XD

I need to find the Intermezzo Interrotto from Bartok's Concerto from Orchestra :3 uummm this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF0PxroEcZw

I dun have the resources to rip it from youtube atm so thanks :D

the sheet music would help too :3 this one the school's given me is really badly photocopied and missing a bar 9_9

thanks again ^_^

Cobraroll

^Use KickYouTube. Just put "kickyoutube" instead of "youtube" in the URL, download from there. Easy as.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Qew

OMG THANKS! :D *still needs the score* but anyway *hugs cobraroll* ^_^ bit crap quality but I get the picture at least thanks :3

Brassman388

I found the complete orchestral score, but unfortunatly, I can't download it. It's still being reviewed for copyright.

dahans

What are you searching for?