News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

E3 2009

Started by SuperFireKirby, May 29, 2009, 11:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I believe he is. And the conduit is still awsome. My favorite part? No friend codes!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

This Super Mario Galaxy 2 looks worst than the 1st game...
The trailer shown in E3 had bad graphics, non-ochestra music (= bad)... and the gameplay looks almost exactly as the 1st game, with some new stuff.... I love SMG, and It was one of my favourite games, but Ithink its a big mistake making the 2nd one.....We'll see...

KefkaticFanatic

Bad graphics?  On a Wii game?

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

The wii has worse graphics than the PS2. Which is really sad.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Is this really true???
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

^Shouldn't be. The PS2 was technically the "weakest" of the previous generation consoles, in other words, the GameCube had a better graphics engine (or whatever you call it). The Wii is, if only slightly, stronger than the GameCube.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 10, 2009, 06:15:00 PMBad graphics?  On a Wii game?

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

I sad comparing with the 1st SMG, which haves really good graphics.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 11, 2009, 04:27:45 PMThe wii has worse graphics than the PS2. Which is really sad.

Wrong.

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 12, 2009, 02:56:56 AM^Shouldn't be. The PS2 was technically the "weakest" of the previous generation consoles, in other words, the GameCube had a better graphics engine (or whatever you call it). The Wii is, if only slightly, stronger than the GameCube.

Right.

KefkaticFanatic

It does have worse graphics.  Almost no games actually utilise the hardware.

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

^Then there's the games that have worse graphics. The console is capable of producing better graphics, but the game developers haven't utilised it to full potential.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

Yep.  They're too busy capitalising off their shitty gimmick games that morons keep buying.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

That is so sad. More people buy Carnival games than MP3.

Sickening.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

MasterPenguin

You've got to love the pirate circle for this one.

You got all the people with modded Wii's pirating the good games. Then, you got 100,000 moms buying all the bad games. Sales go up for bad games, good games sales drop like a rock. Woot. Developers see pattern. Bad games sell lots, good games don't. What should the developer make to get money? Bad games, obviously.

No wonder you only got a handful of good games on the Wii.

ALPRAS

Thats the thing that enerves me on Wii games: they are shitty... most of them...
The companys that makes those games make them with horrible and childish graphs dont know why, because the console is capable of much better... Super Mario Galaxy is the game with better graphics on Wii.
Then, most of the games also have aweful and inprecise controls..
Only Nintendo is capable to make good games

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 13, 2009, 03:47:24 AMThat is so sad. More people buy Carnival games than MP3.

Sickening.

Really sickening...

Sir Awesomesauce

I've never played Carnival Games. :P
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on June 13, 2009, 07:25:04 PMI've never played Carnival Games. :P
Thank God for that..... that game really sucks. ITS A WHOLE FAMILY GAME! RUN!!