News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

impressive or impressing

Started by dahans, May 28, 2009, 04:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: dahans on May 31, 2009, 11:15:04 AMI am so stupid thx. I knew that the noun was grammar but I had obviously a black out. However, maybe we should change the name of the topic into English lessons^^. But thx for correcting my bad English. If you keep on critising me, I will (hopefully) improve my English. And that is what I want.

You've gotten much better since you joined the forums. I must thank you for putting in so much effort.

dahans

First of all thank you. (really MUCH better?) Why do you have to thank me?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SirIngusBingus

I simply appreciate the fact that you're so dedicated to learning English.

SuperFireKirby

I would never be this dedicated to learning spanish. But that's because Spanish sucks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

I am learning spanish too and I hate spanish. I hate the language and after I will have finished school I will never speak it again. English is much easier.

SuperFireKirby

Great minds do think alike! In college I plan to learn Japanese instead of spanish.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 31, 2009, 02:12:38 PMGreat minds do think alike! In college I plan to learn Japanese instead of spanish.
You are right, great minds! *cough* You want to learn Japanese?

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: dahans on May 31, 2009, 01:49:01 PMEnglish is much easier.

Huh, really? English is so irregular...

Italian, on the other hand, is bleedin' easy.

EDIT:
Quotebleedin'
Sorry, I feel British.

dahans

Italian is really hard, much more irregular than English, believe me. English is really easy to learn, because there is just one article: the. And there are just 2 casi (case^^) to learn, a house, and two houses. I love the house. I give the house.... In other languages it is much more difficult. We say in german (I don't know why, it's really stupid): Das schöne Haus (which means the beautiful house) and then we say: Ein schönes Haus (which means a beautiful house). But English is a language, which is really easy to learn, because the grammar is not so difficult. And that's why I love English so much.

SirIngusBingus

dahans

SirIngusBingus

Because English is terrible. But you love it. ;D

SuperFireKirby

dahans

English is not terrible. Why is English terrible?

SuperFireKirby

And American english sucks. Regular english is better.