Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Happy Birthday, Braix my boy!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

braix

Happy birthday Br-oh wait that's me
Thanks guysss!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JDMEK5

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 12, 2015, 01:34:43 PMHappy birthday Br-oh wait that's me
Nice to know that you put any kind of thought into saying happy birthday to us

I'm kidding obviously XD
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Happy birthday to Shigeru Miyamoto, without whom this site probably wouldn't exist.

Also I'm so sorry I missed your birthday Braixen D: happy birthday ily
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mastersuperfan

My birthday's today. :3

We had an excruciatingly difficult test in English today, and our English teacher calls each test a "celebration of knowledge."

...Not the celebration I was looking for.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 16, 2015, 02:51:35 PMWe had an excruciatingly difficult test in English today, and our English teacher calls each test a "celebration of knowledge."
Haha wow never heard it put that way before.

Happy birthday!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Happy birthday Mastersuperfan, Miyamoto, and happy belated birthday to Braix, I'm sowwy I missed it!!
what is shitpost

braix

You know what I like more than knowledge? Materialistic things.
Happy birthday mastersuperfan :)

Also it's fine you missed my birthday @slow @pianist. It was pretty boring anyways. Just a number
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Happy birthday mastersuperfan!!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Happy Birthdy MSF and Shigeru!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 19, 2015, 07:17:14 PMHB Ruto!

Thanks :D Wish I actually did something instead of work and then promptly spend everything on books.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Latios212

Happy birthday to the coolest season 8)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle