News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

oooh, how about... right here right now?
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 17, 2015, 08:33:19 PMoooh, how about... right here right now?
Bappy hirthday NOC! Ohh and BTW, 3 days after yours is MY birthday!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

I 1v1'd noc just now. i lost.
wolf r u up for a 1v1 on your birthday lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

he actually got #rekt but he was playing gnar so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he got slightly rekt
unmotivated

braix

your health did go down considerably. i was trying to build up rage but u got a q e off on me :I
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

well I was playing the second squishiest champ in the game :P
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Happy birthday Wolf! Hope you learn a lot about crabs.

braix

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Wolf

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 20, 2015, 07:10:49 AMHappy birthday Wolf! Hope you learn a lot about crabs.
LOL. Thanks guys!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

AwesomeYears

Happy birthday Moderino Olimar12345!

Sebastian

Happy Birthday, Olimar.....my good friend! :)

Maelstrom

Happy birthday Olimar "this isn't ninmidimusic" 12345

FireArrow

May there be much happiness for thy birthday Olimar ~(o.o~)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

happy birthday olimar backwards-countdown