News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I'm going to get punched so hard right now.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on May 01, 2013, 12:00:00 PMbut it's not kefka's birthd-

Oh, bonuspwnage... right.

Also accurate

Kind of mmd
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Dude, I swear I would have done the same joke if you wouldn't have. although we all know it's not actually a joke

Edit: Gosh, I'm rude. Happy birthday BonusPwnage

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on May 01, 2013, 12:00:43 PMI'm going to get punched so hard right now.

Yeah you are! >:(

Kefka can thank everyone here because the next time he's visiting he's going to sleep in the bathtub

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BonusPwnage

Today I woke up, and my parents made no mention of my birthday. Save for 2 friends, no one said anything in school. I lost a flash drive with a month-long project on it, and I have to get ready for two concerts tonight....so today's been a pretty crappy day. But that was before I logged onto NinSheet. Man, it's just like a big, happy family here, where everyone's welcome. I know it's not that big of a deal, but I want to thank all of you. Not just for wishing me a happy birthday, but for making me feel at home. Sorry for the long post, though.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 01, 2013, 11:41:13 AMHappy birthday to someone who will never sleep with Ruto, despite his affections. Better luck with someone else and have a great birthday.
Wow, I almost didn't remember that happened. Maybe we could just forget about that...

BlackDragonSlayer

♫ Happy Birthday BonusPwnage ♫
♫ I promise I won't make a bad joke ♫

I lied
What does a hot dog salesman do when he is having fun?

He relishes it.
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Happy birthday BattlePoints!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 01, 2013, 11:41:13 AMHappy birthday to someone who will never sleep with Ruto, despite his affections. Better luck with someone else and have a great birthday.
Quote from: Dude on May 01, 2013, 12:00:00 PMbut it's not kefka's birthd-

Oh, bonuspwnage... right.
Ohmygawd, I think this might be the greatest thing I've ever read on this site.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Bappy hirthday Bonus!   :D

....when did this happen? O_o

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BonusPwnage on May 01, 2013, 01:20:43 PMWow, I almost didn't remember that happened. Maybe we could just forget about that...
never

Yugi

Happy birthday our pagan god Jamaha!

JDMEK5

Happy birthday Jamaha!

I might say more but there's this feeling keeping me from doing so; primarily that feeling like I'm going to look back at this a month from now and say "Oh my goodness what an idiot I was!".

But happy birthday none the less.

And happy birthday to DaBaDee and Brawler4Ever as well!

And happy birthday to my brother! (What are the odds!?)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26