News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeila

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

thanks guys

i kind of just want to sleep all day now whoops
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Oronoco

Dude, you're fun and without you I never would have watched Love Live. Happy birthday.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Dude

Hold up.

Do you play love live school idol festival as well or have you just watched the anime? You can PM me if you play it and think the conversation about it will get long, but if you don't play, that's ok too.

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Happy birthday, OG Dude man.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Oronoco

Quote from: Dude on November 01, 2016, 09:40:15 PMHold up.

Do you play love live school idol festival as well or have you just watched the anime? You can PM me if you play it and think the conversation about it will get long, but if you don't play, that's ok too.

No, sorry. I just checked out the anime last Spring and ended up really enjoying it. I'll check out Sunshine sometime, too.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

SlowPokemon

Happy birthday!!! I legit missed you being around
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

Merry birthday to one of the original NSMers: Dude!
:D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Zeila

The Deku Trombonist

Haaaappy biiirthday Duuude!  :D

Olimar12345

happy birthday again dude!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle