News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

The Respect Topic

Started by GreekGeek, May 26, 2009, 08:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Just say one of the members and tell why you respect him, there seems to be a lot of rows goin' on.
E.g. I respect Cobraroll, because he's kind, he knows a lot (about Pokémon as well) and he writes great stories.

Dude

の

dahans

First of all I must say that I respect everyone! But especially GreekGeek, Brassman and SirIngusBingus and of course Alpras. Those are nice guys, trying to avoid arguments. And everyone (not just GreekGeek, Brassman...) makes this site special. What would be the site without a Zintendo (although he seems to be hated) or JaMaHa? Every member is important, but you special ones, I adore you! You are great and make this site even more better than it was before...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SirIngusBingus

Thank you very much, dahans.

Dude

The explanation of why I said "の":

の in romaji is "no" (See what I did there? ;))

So basically I'm saying close this retarded topic before the entire off-topic board gets more n00bish than it already is.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Dude on May 26, 2009, 12:33:24 PMThe explanation of why I said "の":

の in romaji is "no" (See what I did there? ;))

So basically I'm saying close this retarded topic before the entire off-topic board gets more n00bish than it already is.

Screw you. I don't respect you, I never did and I never will.
All you do is pissing off other people and never say something positive.

I respect Brassman, 'cause he's like the best musician I've known in a long time and dahans, 'cause he knows so much about classical music and he's just a cool guy =)

Dude

I find it funny that you have your own little n00bish group that thinks they're better than everyone else.

It's so cute. ::)

dahans

First of all we are not a group, this is a forum, where everyone is allowed to post. So if you want to piss everyone off, do it! I have no problems with that, because the only one thinking to be better than the others is you! Otherwise you wouldn't write such shit!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Dude

HugoMeister

Sorry, but when I read this topic, I see this in my mind:

*scene - white room with multicolor petal paintings on the wall*

Guy 1: Omg that flower you painted is so cute! :O

Guy 2: Nu-uh your's is cuter! :O

Guy 1: Oh stop it, your's *pokes nose* is cuter.

Guy 2: I think you're cute. :|

*extremely hot babe (Dude) walks in*

Hottie: Hay big boys, I painted a monster truck.

Guy 1 & 2: Screw you! D:<

*end scene*

So um. Yeah.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

GreekGeek

Quote from: Dude on May 26, 2009, 12:38:03 PMI find it funny that you have your own little n00bish group that thinks they're better than everyone else.

It's so cute. ::)
Not better than everyone else.
Better than you.

Which isn't very difficult.

Dude

Oh ho!

You still have yet to see my awesome arrangments

Harvest

I respect JaMaHa for obvious reasons.  He is really the only person that I truly have respect for.

and..what exactly has Brassman done for this site? 
-

GreekGeek

He has arranged pretty damn good pieces, he gives a lot of good feedback, he's always willin' to help people when needed and he's just cool.

That.