News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Your movie collection?

Started by Harvest, May 25, 2009, 07:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

kotorfanboy

SirIngusBingus

GreekGeek

Neither do I...
Falling down with Michael Douglas is a great movie :D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 24, 2009, 12:55:04 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 24, 2009, 12:15:32 PMForest Gump.

WHY do so many people like that movie?
A better question would be, How do you not like that movie?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Forest Gump is a great movie.

my stupid history teacher said its overrated...her opinions always suck.
-

SirIngusBingus

Someone explain why it's good.

Palagerini

Vietnam was a very horrible war and was also the most televised war so it made it even worse... However Forest Gump is a movie about the war, but the movie is funny so that you don't have to see what those who served in Vietnam had to. It also tells a lot about the war.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Palagerini on June 25, 2009, 07:48:06 PM(bad CoD: WaW pun).
I understand the pun part, because that's a lovely word.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Palagerini on June 25, 2009, 07:48:06 PMVietnam was a very horrible war and was also the most televised war so it made it even worse... However Forest Gump is a movie about the war, but the movie is funny so that you don't have to see what those who served in Vietnam had to. It also tells a lot about the war.

I still can't find anything to like about that movie.

Harvest

Its a good movie because it tells a good story well.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 26, 2009, 05:44:42 AMI still can't find anything to like about that movie.
Have you actually watched the entire thing? Or do you just have horrible taste?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 26, 2009, 11:31:22 AM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 26, 2009, 05:44:42 AMI still can't find anything to like about that movie.
Have you actually watched the entire thing? Or do you just have horrible taste?

Horrible taste

Quote from: Harvest on June 26, 2009, 08:16:40 AMIts a good movie because it tells a good story well.

But it's not a good story!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 26, 2009, 11:40:22 AM
Quote from: Harvest on June 26, 2009, 08:16:40 AMIts a good movie because it tells a good story well.

But it's not a good story!
Ummm... yes, its actually a very good story.

Harvest

Pretty sure its a great story.
-